Excuses!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Used to tell a chick your not interested. Need a list, cause the simple, "I'm not interested'" won't work... Be creative...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not looking for anything serous right now. I just wana fvuck everything in saight:D

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all. they will always cry. DON'T METTER WHAT YOU SAY.
second of all. why not be honest: "I think of you like my little sister and I wana still be friends. I'm not feeling the spark beween us"......(if that is the truth)

why do you wana keep her around anyway

School

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, let me elaborate. She is a fvck buddy, that likes, or even loves me, as she says. Not feeling her that way, right now. Still want the fvck...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keeping her as a **** buddy whe she has feelings for you is WRONG. and im sure you realize that. She is hopping you'll fall in love with her too. And that is just not gana happen. It gives her false hope. It will make it harder for both of you at the end. And it will make her a lot more bitter then it would if you broke it off now.

It's a tough thing to do, but you might wana do it.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I will develope feelings for her one day....Who's to say.......Ever happen to anyone....?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll bet you 20 bucks you wont. and even if you do, you fall out of it in couple of months or so. If there isn't a spark right from the beggining, it's not a high quality spark.... It's all up to you, If you wana wase your time, and hers, (and play with her feelings) go right ahead.....

School

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how true that is. My friend was in a similar situation. Fvck buddy of 3 years and, all of the sudden, one day, he realized that he wanted her. They have been together for three years now....

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see spider is doing well again!
:)

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
For her to just be a **** buddy will be hard, she loves you and in her mind will see you wanting to **** as a there might be a chance to get with you. Everytime you have sex she might want to be with you even more. So just cut off the sex to make it easyer on her.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just say, im going to be busy for the next couple of months/weeks whatever, well talk some other day.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
How about stop making excuses and be a man. You got into this mess, now the least you can do is come clean out of it.

If you care about her feelings, then level with her and tell her that you love the sex, but you think she's getting too close to you romantically and you don't know if that's what you want yet, so you dont' want her to get sold out on you and get her heart broken. See what she's willing to do.

If you DON'T really care about her feelings, just stay distant but string her along.

Status
Not open for further replies.