Excuse Me, But I Think You "Dropped" This

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen here boys...lets say youre at work and you notice a beautiful girl you want to get to know, but unfortunately, the situation does not allow it. You might be working on something and cant really waste too much time, or she might be on her way out. What do you do? Easy...do this:

1. Have a paper with your name and number prepared. Always have a couple of these puppies in your wallet to be ready on the fly. Make sure that its neatly printed on (a personal card would be a plus)

2. Select a target and walk after her while you tell her that she "dropped" something (the paper you prepared). It might go like this : "Excuse me! Hi...just letting you know that you dropped this (paper). I didnt know if you needed it...but here it is"

Be casual about it but always smile. Dont forget to ask for a name! You dont want her to call when you dont remember her name

3. Once she accepts the paper, assume shell call. Shell feel more compelled to using your number sooner if you asuume shell call. It takes a little bit of confidence so make sure you have it!

This little trick is pretty cool if youre short on time so use it only if you really cant get a conversation going. I dont recommend handing out your number (its better to get theirs), but sometimes its ok to give it out.

Sometimes youll get rejected to your face. Heres a common line..."No, i dont think i dropped this"...which isnt too harsh. But most of the times theyll take the number and a lot of times theyll call. If they dont, dont worry about it, its just a girl. If you suddenly start getting calls from girls you dont know, you played your cards right

This little trick catches their attention because theyve most likely never been hit on like this before. Its also funny so make sure you play on that too

Good luck

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
I think its pretty cool. though I do agree best to get a number.

ONLY PROBLEM i can see is she might not make the connection it's YOUR NUMBER.

Thats probably when she'd say she didn't drop it.

How do you get her to realize its your number? I mean without blantly stating it. Whats a subtle way. Besides just assuming she'll get it.

^ I'm talking about a personal card.

I realize she'd figure out a number on a napkin.with call me or whatever on it

Showbiz87

Reaction score
Did that once.. I asked her " I think you dropped this? with a genuine smile. She said no and shook her head. And this was from a chick that was eyieing me everytie I was looking at her

Well anyways, as I was going to my car, she chased after me and I got her name and nubmer INSTEAD of giving out mine. But some girl really didn't think they drop it and are too stubborn to think that it's a pick-up

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could find some balls and straight up ask her out

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao cheerdawg, you are brilliant insightful!

But seriousely, I am not sure the thread starter has any field experience with this. Although if he does I'd love to hear and be proven wrong. If he only did it once then i'd probably not be interested.

It's sounds pretty cheesy if ya ask me. If a girl did that to me I'd be completely put off by it.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I so this all the time!

Instead of a paper,I carry condoms and then swoop by my target.I put on my sexiest voice and ask her if she dropped it.ANd I always assume she is going to get some.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I thought about doing this, but instead of putting my number and somethign lame like "call me" on there, I thought about waiting until eye contact is made, then after she walks by, catch up to her and DELIBERATELY hand her a napkin or something telling her she dropped it. And walk away real slow. And having written on it something like,

What are you doing??

A guy like me just went out of his way to return this napkin to you,

and you're LETTING ME GET AWAY WITHOUT EVEN GIVING ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER?!

Hurry!

I doubt it'd work, but I'd like to see her reaction, and it'd make for a good story if it DID work. :)

Anything will "work" if you do it with the right attitude. But you'd better be WAY on top of your game before you try a lame trick like this.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I thought about doing this, but instead of putting my number and somethign lame like "call me" on there, I thought about waiting until eye contact is made, then after she walks by, catch up to her and DELIBERATELY hand her a napkin or something telling her she dropped it. And walk away real slow. And having written on it something like,

What are you doing??

Hurry!

I doubt it'd work, but I'd like to see her reaction, and it'd make for a good story if it DID work. :)

Anything will "work" if you do it with the right attitude. But you'd better be WAY on top of your game before you try a lame trick like this.
I am going to do this one, for jokes

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, I think there's something cool in the root of what the threadstarter suggested.

Although I can't think of a situation where you couldn't personally talk to someone but walked past em.

If it is possible to talk to someone then you should go for it without question.

If there was a situation like that (can't think of one at the moment) a note sayin"

Hey whats up and (way of contactin you)

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels

What are you doing??

Hurry!

that wuld be a better ideat han the starting idea...this is telling her that shes gotta act or else shell lose you..its prolly never happened to her..shell find it amusing at the least....just giving her yur number puts the ball in her court...if u do any reading..thats a big no no..ur the man..u have the balls...keep em

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha. Ok, some of you guys read too much into it and some of you not at all

Somebody mentioned that its cheesy...but thats the point! Its cheesy in a charming way. Its not usual that a guy would do this for a girl and thats why youll stand out

Somebody also mentioned that they cant see where this can be used. I work with customer service and theres tons of hot chicks walking in and out every day. Its wild but the problem is that i dont have time to talk with them. On occasion, itll be a slow day so ill be able to pick one out and ask if they need any assistance...a few words turn into a conversation about other things and bam! i got a number. I wish it were always true but it isnt. most of the time, im running from place to place and giving brisk advice to anybody who needs it. Not enough time

But like i said, its creative so you cant be bland with the approach. Voice fluctuations are a must, be confident and funny, etc. See, here the game is different because you actually give her a little power which some of you call AFC. Not really an issue because remember, its a numbers game. If you work where i work, you wont really be doing this just once...itll be throughout an 8 hour shift

And yes, she will know its your number because youll tell her if you need too. Say "Oh, hey...you dropped this. Its my number, call me". Make the line yours but dont read too much into it

Actually i appreciate those who dont agree because we have different styles. Ill only use your questions to reafirm my methods