Exclusive Master DJ forum requested

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been discussed widsely on this forum about the newbies are cluttering up the discussion forum.

While it's their right as much as mine to be here, I think that there should be a special Master DJ-only forum for people like Gio, Cyclonus, Trickynick, Bohomme, Wyld, crowes, and all the other long term residents (myself included) to go to and post privately in.

We're not out to replace the General Discussion forum with a competing Master DJ discussion, but sometimes we would like a little privacy.

I'm starting a petition. if you wantto sign, please post accordingly.

Petition:
=============================
Page

NeXuS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This idea is idiotic.

While something does need to be done about the newbies, this is not the way.

I'm not entirely sure about how Allan makes money, but if he does want to limit forum members he could simply close registration. That way they could still view the forum, but not post. He could maybe open registration at set times, ensuring that people who want to post will have the ability to post.

ghost_x01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I see one really big problem with that. If you take all the 'Master DJs' and stick them in a private forum that no one else can enter you will subtract some very important content from the regular forums.

Several of those you have listed are major contributors to the forum(s) and add quite a bit. Even the ones I personally disagree with still bring something to the table. I would hate to think that content would be stuck somewhere I couldn't read it and learn from it.

Without content from experienced people newbies will forever remain newbies. Master DJs are these experienced people (for the most part). Even they were newbies at some time and some were even been guilty of occasionally posting redundant questions (topics already discussed in another post).

I agree it is annoying to have to put up and filter through these posts in order to get at the content you want (or disagreeable responses like this
). But I also think a private forum has the potential to do more harm to the site than those other posts ever will.

Anyway, I know this post is meant for supporting the new forum but I just wanted to get in my 2 cents on the subject.

G. Host

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

DAMMIT NO!

I love the f*cking newbies! Leave em alone!
Why are you people always trying to spoil my fun?

------------------
CASANOVA

"Now when you talk with her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everybody really hopes makes it happen. I want you to be the guy in the rated-R movie who you're not sure if you like yet."
- Trent in "Swingers"

"Woman was God's second mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)