Examples of women's TESTS...

Champ1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I'm talking about guys. Women use these stupid tests with guys all the time to see if they're worthy MEN. I guess they want to see if you have a backbone and will stand up to their stupid tests. For example, they will test to see if they can control and manipulated you by saying, "will you get me that _____ over there" to see if you will do it for them.

They want you to pass their tests, of course, but really they want you to laugh at their silly games and let them know that you are a real man and don't play that stupid shyt!

Do you guys have any tests that women use on guys or have ever experienced from a woman that you can share. It helps everyone here to recognize some of the games that these manipulative chicks try to play so that everyone can recognize them and laugh them off before they get started. Because, if they keep trying to use tests on us, it's better to next them and find someone who doesn't play so many stupid ass games!
Champ

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
*ahem* might i add to this?

Not all women test. Yeah, every now and then we'll say something to see what you say in return, and if we like it, alls good. But dont men also "test" women as well?

And no, it isnt for our enjoyment, and we dont want to be told by a man that he doenst take our sh1t. i'd find that insulting. its to find a suitable mate.

Its really no big deal, anyways.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OF COURSE WE TEST!!!!! We test the hell out of you guys! Smart women qualify every guy they meet in 10 thousand ways!

*Do you open the door for us?
*Do you hold the umbrella if it rains?
*Do you offer your jacket if it gets cold?
* Do you like what that other girl is wearing?
*What do you think about so and so?
*Darling can I borrow your car?
*Does your mother like flowers?

carbani

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl is talking to my friend for quite a while, shows signs of interest and so on, and at one moment says:
- You'd be a great brother!

playa

Banned
Reaction score
The best response to any tricks or tests is no reply.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its either crushing it, playing it off or hitting it back harder...