Ex of 3 years

popsickle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ever OK to get back in touch with an ex after some years? It ended pretty badly 3 years ago. We grabbed coffee once since to catch up and it was fine, but we are not in contact. I might be in the same city for a little bit soon and I was wondering what you guys thought about checking in with her?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's done is done. Never go back. Not even for a coffee. Even if it things ended well. In your case not so. Forget her. Its ruthless but why would you revisit...

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back with an ex is like buying back your old car: same ride, same issues (probably more) and higher mileage.
Worth it ? You answer it.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hit her up and give her the ego boost that she was on your mind and want to see her? fvck that. she's an ex for a reason. leave it.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not meet up with her unless you know for sure you're gonna have sex and you dont have any feelings for her.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER GO BACK

If you still have feelings for her after 3 years then I'd worry you need to sort that first.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i am currently banging my ex, who i was seeing 3 years ago..

The sex is good, but to be honest its a step backwards.. and she will always be a liability.. i will be dropping my ex very soon.. its never really worth it

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time it's ok to go back to an ex is if the relationship ended for circumstances beyond either parties control and there wasn't acrimoy from either side. It's extremely rare for this to occur and even if those factors line up there's still a good chance that one of the parties has outgrown the other.

In your case the answer is no in terms of restarting the relationship.