Ex Girlfriend Effect

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone here have an ex girlfriend, that they know going back to now is a big NONO but they still cant stop wishin and dreaming of the times with her.
actually felt love in that relationship, it was amazing sex, amazing body, amazing characteristics, but somethin happened and you cant be together.
a chic that made you feel complete as a man and gave you all the woman should give to a man..

my situation is one where....she still wants you but you cant be together due to various issues..

how about ya'll?
and how did you handle it?

im being open and honest here, im not lookin for answers like fuk a ho3! im searchin for deep sh1t on how to fix this or what was your way out as a DJ

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think about one of my exes a lot in kind of the way you describe.

But now I wouldn't go for any of my exes as my standards are above them. The fact that I am constantly striving for self-improvement (and the fact they haven't, or at least not as much) causes me to not be attracted to them anymore, even if a couple of them are hotter than some of the girls I've dated more recently, my attraction for them is just gone for whatever reason.

So I guess on how to fix it... just keep improving on yourself and you will realize that you have become better than her or are too good for her now. Your new options are just superior so why would you want to go back to her?

You should always be looking to improve yourself anyway, for yourself. If it also solves this sort of problem though, then that's a good bonus.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might help if you told us what those issues are?

Also, how long were you together?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright
shes east indian, very beautiful, lawyer, amazing personality.
little strong headed but all lawyers are.
fun to be around, caring and awesome in bed.
she genuinly loves me.

ive been with her 4 years. we broke up 2 months ago.

Issues:

East indian parents protect their daughter like dogs protect food.
they hate her seeing a black guy. Her family does not approve nor like me. which to east indian girls is NoNo.

Her strong willed nature and my confidence/ego sometimes end up in world wars, but make up sex is straight heavenly. but the arguments is an issue.

She once hit me out of anger, in her defence she was very drunk and we were arguing because i dont like drinking excessively.only once though, at which point i threw her out my house, this is when i broke up with her as i dont take that from nobody.

She expects alot from me, as all girls do, but because we both are successful and Blessed in our careers. she wants the big house, big ring, big car and private school for kids, yes 4 years and we were sure we were going for mrs. status....4 YEARS!! cmon!!! although i liked the idea, i did not like the pressure nor saw the need for all this big stuff, id much rather get the simple stuff.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its gonna take a little more than two months! I still cant get over a chick I dumped THREE YEARS AGO! And yeah, I've fvcked at least 15 since her, and nothing compares, in the slightest little bit. You just have to deal with it.

But, from what little you have stated, I dont see any unresolvable issues. Who cares about her parents, for one thing. She hit you ONCE, in four years. You're a man, and you can take it. So she expects a lot. Why shouldnt she? Dont you? There IS no perfect trouble free relationship. I would love to have THOSE issues with my ex that I cant shake. Small potatos to me.

Are you sure you're not being unreasonable about her faults?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe i am and im too stupid to see...i dunno..i mean..like i said..i have an ego the size of an elephants ass..so..i may have jumped too quickly to conclusions.

do you think tho that not having the blessings of your family or hers and you still get into a LTR maybe/most probably marraige situation is a bad thing? i mean when everyone tells you oh man na you shouldnt be with her and you still get back? i mean one hand they may be hating that you're happy with her and they dont want that..or they may genuinely want it..i dunno what to do about it.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
mate, my situation is EXACTLY THE SAME TO YOURS,,,MY EX WAS ALSO INDIAN, AND PARENTS HATED ME...

This is how I did it...

Have a look for one of my threads called ' how my beliefs and life were destroyed', this should fix you.

Peace

Dalton