Ex girlfriend constantly on my mind!

MattR1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's been 3 weeks since we called it off. I declined her "friends" meet up for drinks after that. Been in no contact for 3 weeks or so. Slept with 4 different girls, one spent last weekend with me, had sex several times and gave me the best oral I'd received in over a year...3 times in 2 days. Cooked breakfast for me, everything. Even went out tonight talked to some new girls. Have the one from last weekend coming back over Saturday.

It doesn't even matter. My ex is constantly on my mind like hourly. I haven't contacted her but want to. I know I shouldn't. It's so damn hard. I fell in love with this girl. Probably the second girl I've ever admitted it to. She loved me too, just lost the feeling that she was IN love with me. She over thought so much stuff in the relationship.

Man this sucks. I guess the logical thing to do is stay in no contact and hope the feeling goes away. Previously I've always forgot about my EXs by dating a girl hotter then the last but it's going to be very hard to find one hotter then this one. I know that's weak talk but really guys. She was the kind of girl when you walk in any place at all and every head turns and is looking at her and at you and you know they're jealous. Blonde, 5,9 (I'm 6'2) very nice body and very pretty face. Great personality to match it. God my life seems horrible at times!

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar position with a similar sort of lady.

I dumped mine for a reason over something quite serious though

It's been three weeks if she's not contacted you she can't be all that interested surely?

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sentiments eventually fade away into obscurity, like everything else..

This response was brought to you by Optimism Today :rockon:

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel your pain dude. You are doing the right stuff, sometimes, when something really hurts you, you just gotta push through.

MattR1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
I'm in a similar position with a similar sort of lady.

I dumped mine for a reason over something quite serious though.

It's been three weeks if she's not contacted you she can't be all that interested surely?
She hasn't contacted me because I told her not to basically. She's pretty respectable. She said if I needed time not talking to her or seeing her she understands.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's pretty respectable - yeah right.

Give me a break...

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting a thread about her isn't going to make you stop thinking about her. If fact it's going to make you think about her more.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Starting a thread about her isn't going to make you stop thinking about her. If fact it's going to make you think about her more.
truer words have never been spoken :yes: