ex girlfriend calls, Should i call back?

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I broke up with my ex-gf about 6 months ago. It was a 5 year relationship. We haven't spoken since. She first texted me asking how things were and I texted back saying everything is cool and I hope everything was cool with her (very cold, and short).

She ended up calling me shortly after that (about an hour) and i didnt pick up. She left a msg saying that she should have called in the first place and she wanted to know how i was doing and if everything is ok.

Should I call? I dont want to give her false hope but I feel that I should at least call.

P.S. My game is excellent - meet new girls everyday, and very happy with the single life. However I don't want to hurt my ex's feelings in anyway, or be looked at as the bad guy.

DannykDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring it would be best. I wouldn't even respond to the text messages.

Unless you want to get back together with her and the reason you broke up with her isn't there anymore then I would just let it go. You already responded to her text message.

Why did you break up with her?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't over think it. Call her, tell her exactly what you said above and that's it. You broke up with her so she might be calling to see if you're still interested, if you found someone else, or neither.

Either way, make your intentions clear.

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with her because she wanted to get married and settle down in 2 years, and i said i needed more time. I started to think logically if i wanted to be in the relationship and i started to have doubts, so i thought it would be best if i broke it up with her now while shes still young (shes 5 years older then me. She is 28). I didnt want to stay with her for another 2 years and then have doubts.