ex girl has been getting home late

Joshua75

Banned
Reaction score
I have been checking my emails and i see my exgirl has been answering her emails at myspace at 6:00am on sat morning and 4:00am in the morning on thursday. Wether she is getting up early or coming home late makes no difference to me. I saw her with some fat big guy last week. It hurts like hell.
But i swear I will never be outsuckered or go AFC again on a chick!!!

She sees me as weak and now she is f*** another guy who she sees as real man. She humilated my manhood and it drives me insane.

Im going to try the bootcamp. I want someone who can give me a link to some alpa male sites are give me alist of what it takes to ba an alpha male.

I cleaned out my bathroom cabinets of all my creams and lotions. IM going to start being a "man" and not some darn prettyboy. No more than 6 things in my bathroom. Im not a girl!

There are 3 types of males: boys, guys, and men.

Im a guy.

Boys---are teenagers or immature types. Guys---are goofoffs, playboys, and prettyboys. Much like tom cruise, brad pitt, and hugh grant etc. Women dont really respect GUYS or BOYS. They respect real men like sean connery and Arnold Swarrzzenegger. I want to be a MAN. However I was told that guys are more fun and men are boring.

Give me alpha male list. I want to study it and implement it. Today im going to do bootcamp.

Thanks.

Captain AFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 said:
I have been checking my emails and i see my exgirl has been answering her emails at myspace at 6:00am on sat morning and 4:00am in the morning on thursday. Wether she is getting up early or coming home late makes no difference to me. I saw her with some fat big guy last week. It hurts like hell.

She sees me as weak and now she is f*** another guy who she sees as real man. She humilated my manhood and it drives me insane.

Im going to try the bootcamp. I want someone who can give me a link to some alpa male sites are give me alist of what it takes to ba an alpha male.

I cleaned out my bathroom cabinets of all my creams and lotions. IM going to start being a "man" and not some darn prettyboy. No more than 6 things in my bathroom. Im not a girl!

Im a guy.

Boys---are teenagers or immature types. Guys---are goofoffs, playboys, and prettyboys. Much like tom cruise, brad pitt, and hugh grant etc. Women dont really respect GUYS or BOYS. They respect real men like sean connery and Arnold Swarrzzenegger. I want to be a MAN. However I was told that guys are more fun and men are boring.

Give me alpha male list. I want to study it and implement it. Today im going to do bootcamp.

Thanks.
This entire passage confused me, and I could have sworn I've read similar threads like this that were created by you.

Stop with the MySpace thing. It keeps you attached to the person, even if you like to pretend that it doesn't. So let that stuff go. Besides which, they probably KNOW that you can watch them, see where they are going, log what times they get back. And they probably relish that you now know that they're active, they hang out late, and have a good time with other people. Great, keep standing there and beating yourself up.

Secondly, getting rid of your "lotions" and stuff from your filing cabinet is a waste of time. Seriously, you won't gain anything from being "******dly" manly at all. You can pretend all day. Get camo pants, carry a knife (two is good because then you have a backup...) and go hunting -- that STILL WON'T MAKE YOU A MAN.

In essence, there are plenty of macho guys out there who are still not men, or still not secure in themselves. So removing your lotions or making it obvious that "a man lives here" won't help your cause either. If your place looks like it came out of Marth Stewart's show, leave it that way. It's you that should be worked on, not your living room.

Thirdly... I thought this WAS the "how to be an alpha male" site, so why do you need to be referred to "alpha male" sites. An alpha male is essentially what they are talking about around here. No amount of grunting or not wearing lotions and not looking pretty will dissuade that.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 said:

Im a guy.

Thanks.

one word:

Losser!

this is losser shi* right here, she is an ex and your behaving like a hard to flush tampon! Move on FFS get a grip of yourself.

Here is a trick for you.

With your left hand grab your right hand.
Move the right hand down towards the center of ypur legs.
When it hits a bump have a feel, those there are called:

BALLS.

See ^^ you should have already grown a pair.

stop being a losser.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What some guys do for entertainment baffles me... :rolleyes: