ex gf dilema...

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if iam doing something wrong but iam sure want all you guys opinion on this, it goes like this.

More than a year ago i met this girl from the town i was going to attend college, at the beggining i used to go every weekend and holidays, saw her, used to go out without nothing being formal, we clearly had chemestry, we were both interestested, so after a month of dating and being a ''couple'' we became bf/gf things were well for a while. I tought i had found a nice girl, she appeared to be innocent,she was pretty, with a very nice body, i was always a gentelmen with her, treated her so good, she always was saying how much she loved me and ended up lossing her virginity to me (apparently).

Suddenly out of nowhere she was receiving a lot of phonecalls from this guy who she said that she met in school, that he was trying to hook up with one of her friends, it really annoyed me and i completly dissaproved that, i knew there was something wrong, i knew the guy was trying to get my girl and used that as an excuse, or that my gf knew and was actually just saying that to hide something from me, after a couple of weeks we started to fight alot over stupid details, saw eachother less time every weekend only, and her cell phone was still full of that guy calls. So i decided to end it, told her she was not the same that we were not happy, not getting along too well and that it was better because she was acting so immature. She kept telling me excuses that she was under alot of stress and things like that for me to give her time, which i denied, i told her that whenever she decided to start acting like a an adult to give me a call. I left... that night and decided to visit one of her girl friends, i wanted to know what was going on and interrogated her about my gf, i asked her that if she knew what was wrong with my gf to tell me, kept asking if it was because of another guy, and after a while she told me everything, my ''sweet innocent girlfriend'' was cheating on me, she was going around with that guy who always called, he didnt knew either, to him i was her cousin.

I felt worthless, betrayed... and was angry at myself for being so stupid, felt sick about thinking all i tought about her, but now i was living at that town i was there while i was attending college, she called every day crying and asking me to forgive her and all those things, kept sending voicmails and text messages, i actually missed her because i was used to her so then i decided to go to her house when she was alone one night, i said that if she wanted me that i was gonna do whatever i wanted and that i could do whatever i wanted that i didnt want to be bf/gf again, just kind of like excluisve sex buddies, she agreed on everything i wanted, so the next 3-4 months were full of sex ,(alot of sex) every day, several times a day, but it was also months of mixed feelings, i never actually forgived her, never seen her as gf material again since she did what she did, but how could i reject all that pvvssy she gave me, after a while we stoped , i move back to my hometown, didnt talk to her for a while, told her i didnt want to see her anymore, that it was time for us to move on, thats something she never agreed, so now after several months i still go ocasionally, whenver i feel like fvcking her, she never complains but actually wants more out of me.

so heres where i need your point of views, this girl is a liar, she cheated on me, betrayed me, lied about many other things, i have no love feelings for her, but i still can fvck her anytime.

Should i keep on doing that, or should i stop and move on?

Should i keep her as an option whenever i feel lonley?
Or should i leave her and show her what she lost?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Right now there is just too much negative energy putting out and the universe will reward you with what you put out.

She put out negative energy by cheating on you and she got caught and lose you emotionally. Now you seem to only be having sex with her for a way to get back at her. You need to move on. As long as you stay around her you will just carry that negative energy with you, and nothing good can come from it. Find a woman who is a positive person, who will make you feel excited and happy around her, since you ex doesn't make you feel that way. Resentment is nothing but negative energy that never has a good result.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have no love feelings for her, but i still can fvck her anytime.
You, my friend, have found yourself a fvck buddy.

Should i keep her as an option whenever i feel lonley?
If I were you, I wouldn't invest anything into her emotionally. If you really have lost all your feelings for her, feel free to keep her around as a fvck buddy.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking from personal expierence, but two of my friends were in the same situation as you were, and in both cases it ended really bad.

If I were you I get next to her, because for a relation you can't trust her anymore ( and you don't want that anymore ).
And as long as you get s*x with her, you are less urged to look for someone else

Sincerely

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, i do agree with you all, especially with royal elite, even tough iam ok around her i feel that big NEGATIVE ENERGY, i always do, when she calls, when i see her, if i have something she gave me, i feel that negative energy.

iam currently seeing other girls, nothing serious with any of them, they are just friends, this girl is an ex that is whats weird about being with her.

We are supposed to spend next friday together, already planned this since 2 or 3 days ago, but iam thinking as that friday being the last one. Gonna see what happens. Again thanks guys.