Ex-g/f Wants Me Again

ERIC

Reaction score
OK, here's the situation. My ex-g/f and I just started talking again after 3 years. We saw each other about 3 times since then and everything went pretty well (no awkward pauses, easy conversation, body language, etc.) So she tells me the last time I saw her that she still liked me and that she looks forward to seeing me again, she gave me a hug goodbye and when I let go she kept hugging and gave me a nice kiss smack on the lips. So I let a few days go back and I texted her about something stupid and she responded like the next morning on her way to school I guess. Here's where I need some advice. If I throw a text in asking her if she'd like to do something and she doesn't respond till hours later or the next morning, is it just that she just doesn't respond fast (her cousin is a good friend of mine and says she does the same thing to everyone in her family) or is she just f***in with my head? Let me know what you DJ'S think and how I should play this one out. Thanks!
- Eric

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's ****ing with you, women are all trash and trust me i know!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I throw a text in asking her if she'd like to do something and she doesn't respond till hours later or the next morning, is it just that she just doesn't respond fast (her cousin is a good friend of mine and says she does the same thing to everyone in her family) or is she just f***in with my head? Let me know what you DJ'S think and how I should play this one out. Thanks!
Me thinks that you are acting like a silly little school girl worrying about such things.

She's your ex man. If she wants you back then let her chase you. Make her work for it.

Don't let chicks mess with your head.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you decide to have another go at it, just make sure that you address the things that didn't work out the first time before you get too involved. History has a way of repeating itself and if it sucked the first time, why make the same mistakes again hoping for a different outcome?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she gets you back, then she.... tramples over you all over again.

be careful if you do want to pursue it again. i know that i love my ex very much, but i don't think i want her back after what she's done to me.

you know, a relationship broke up because of certain reasons, and just be forewarned that these issues may resurface and you'd have to deal with them all over again.

however, all the best mate, for whichever course you choose to pursue. i'm not one to judge, cos i know how much bonding some of us have with exes. :D

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If you decide to have another go at it, just make sure that you address the things that didn't work out the first time before you get too involved. History has a way of repeating itself and if it sucked the first time, why make the same mistakes again hoping for a different outcome?
Yeah be sure to addres this first cause you guys didn't work out for some reason. Also a good rule to live by is to not get with your ex again. It's fine being friendly because you guys connected on some level for a reason so why not enjoy that special connection, but trust me. There will be times when things will get weird and you'll be wondering why you ever got back with her again. There are plenty of girls out there. Be adventurous and find new girls, don't be happy with what you already know.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop dwelling over it.

You want to get back with her I know.

That - "I miss you" sentence is all it took.....

You got to take that with a pinch of salt.