Ex called

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex wife called me
Did not say anything over phone
I have arranged a divorce which takes 3 months to tAke affect which was given on 12th nov
Last time we spoke was on 31st dec nye
No contact since

Why is this crazy b1tch making contact ?
What should I do about it ?

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your distance and remain NC for now imo unless you wanna reopen some old wounds

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not married, nor have I ever been. That being said, you filed for divorce for a reason...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do nothing. Let it always go to voice mail. She can leave a message if it's important. Keep the calls in your phone for proof, don't delete it though.

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Per Vlad, you do nothing.
2. What is with all these people who thought it was a good idea to get married in their early 20s?

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the comments

Got married for cultural and religious reasons

I'm confused why I should do nothing - advice ?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second the advice here.

As has been said, you filed divorce for one or several reasons. These are the same reasons for why you do not react to her calls. If nothing note-worthy was said during the call, then nothing has changed.

The reason she's calling: she's reflecting on the situation and probably her own actions and thinks talking might resolve things, when really you should both be reflecting and attempting to become better people as results of what has happened.

Was the divorce file a knee-jerk reaction? Have you tried simple separation?

Sometimes we need take a step back in order to create a space for us to walk in to.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
Ex wife called me
Did not say anything over phone
I have arranged a divorce which takes 3 months to tAke affect which was given on 12th nov
Last time we spoke was on 31st dec nye
No contact since

Why is this crazy b1tch making contact ?
What should I do about it ?

I mathafvcking love this post! It's brilliant! Just look at the subject, 'Ex wife called me!' and a smily face. Look at what he types, he's drunk ever since the divorce!

Ooooookie, ex wife called, yeassss! Let me post on sosuave and get advice on how to spin this plate! Return me the b1tch!!