"eww"

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the best reaction/come back to a girl who says "ew" after you make any sexual innuendo remark to her?

i know a girl who 70% of the time responds with that. last time i suggested she make me pancakes and bring them to me in bed, she simply said "ew" and i just walked away.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
prefer bacon and eggs?

dont put too much value on words/phrases girls say. especially something like "eww" she could just be going through a eww phase where she likes to say eww all the time, especially if it's a high school girl. you could start using it back on her if she really does say it a lot. it could also be a well calculated eww which would mean she is not interested. i guess it depends on the eww delivery, does it come with a eww face?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put a chick saying that up there with the sound of nails on a chalkboard.

Horrible.

Either hope she grows out of it or next the b!tch all depending on your tolerance level for annoying language choices.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in the pancake situation, should i have said someting or was walkin away best?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CNfy: You should bring me some pancakes in bed

HB: Ewww

CNfy: Your pancakes are that bad?

Keep it funny, keep it light. If I understand correctly she doesn't dislike you, she's just running her female test bullsh!t. Keep the C+F going and don't take the dumb stuff personally.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your pancakes are that bad?
haha thats good. i guess i did take it too personally, think she felt that by walkin away and not responding?

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes the best response is no response at all. it allows the girl to realize that you understand that what she's doing is just a test or some kind of game.