Everyday Struggle

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it goes in the everyday struggle, muthafvcka.....Biggie Smalls

Primary plate, dating 3 weeks, 2 fvcks, high IL so far. I've played it quite cool

Me: You want to go out this sunday?
Her: Can't, have blah blah, can only do tonight, failing that next weds as I have a work conference (last bit quite likely, she is a busineswoman of sorts)
Me: No go tonight (too available, plus I do have sh1t to do, but could have cancelled I guess)
Her: Oh no? Please....
Me: No, got blah, call me when you're free
Her: Like I said, free from next weds, call me ( Wont ever agree to be the one to call. period.)

We have sort of been playing this game for a bit. I have a feeling she is a rules player, or something similar.

Thinking of how to play this now. I actually really want to fvck her so might just go with next weds, seeing as I have already been unavailable today.....

Considered saying "call me weds then" but this would have been too contrived.

My AFC hardware is saying "go for weds", but my new DJ is saying I will be busy come wednesday.

I know this is trivial but it's actually fun understanding the game now, in the past I would have been like a bounding retriever "yea, yea, yea, see you tonight and wednesday, I love u xxxxx":)

Playing good so far guys?

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Agree. Once you have banged a girl twice they get a bit more invested. Who really cares if you have to call her if she is not playing games. It should be easy. Proceed with Wednesday, but if you start to sniff out some games on her part then re-evaluate.

On a side note, this is the frame that has been set for the relationship i.e. you are always the one to call. It will continue to be like that because you accepted it and you REALLY want to bang her. If you want to try to change it, you would have to distance yourself and see if she picks up the slack and does some chasing/setting up meets.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving a $hit is for women.