everybody makes her laugh

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. ****y+funny works. It makes them laugh. Something puzzles me. DJs state: if she's smiling she's into you. Right? Well that's my problem. That one girl is a smiling-smiley. She will laugh at everything that sparks the little fun. Everybody makes her laugh. Everybody teases her. She's very playful.

She's attracted to me. I'm different. I do cold-reading, and use a lot of psychology + kino. But it's 60 percent serious and no fun. I would like to be funny with her too. But then I will be like everybody else.

How can a DJ makes her laugh while staying apart from the others ?
Any advice ?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...make her laugh at the chumps that are trying to make her laugh...

duuuuur durrrrrrr

:crazy:

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
bingo. Girls LOVE laughing at people especially if you are making fun of others. DO this, and it will work.

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want a girl who laughs for no one else"

Weezer lyrics, I know, but they make sense. Im just saying beware, because the girls who tend to laugh at everything are also the biggest flirts in my experience. If she can have a good time around anyone, then you arent so special, and she might have others waiting to please her.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between what she'll take lightly (laughs with) and what she'll take seriously (loves with).

There is this weird misconception that it’s a must to make a girl laugh. There is a misconception that making fun of the people she laughs with is a good thing.

If her interest level with you is already high and there isn't anyone else she is interested in, why worry? You probably the one worrying cus you haven't made her laugh as much as the rest. Then again you forget, your different from the rest and is the reason why she wants you. So why would you want to be part of the sheep flock that make her laugh?

Doesn’t hurt to lighten up either.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the way to a womans heart is laughter even if it makes you look stupid. the other day when i was out shopping with my woman i walked through the mall with the stupidest jive walk. when i finally noticed that people were looking at me i kind of turned red and my woman seen it and she laughed hard and thought it was cute. you have to think walking through a mall with hundreds off people moving along normal and here i come walking like a moron. i stood out amd women find guy behavior amusing when it's not so normal.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity, you're right. It's not that I don't make her laugh. But she doesn't laugh harder. For example, others would steal her stuff, make her run after them, treat her like their little sister, she will do the same, steal their stuff, enjoying that. It's weird, that's happen with EVERY guy or girl.

I really like her way of laughing. Taking life not too seriously and all... That's something many lack of.

I would like her to do so with me. We would have fun together. She told me "I just can make fun of you." She have too much respect for me. I hate it.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this...while everyone else is making her laugh, try making her feel 'attraction'. If she is showing a decent amount of IL, amp it up some more.

Don't try to entertain this girl by making her laugh, set yourself apart from the rest of the crowd and try to seduce her.