every body check this out cause you may be in same spot

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright fellas.im taking this super hot chick to prom.she has had the same bf for two years now.now the way i see it is that i got a chance with her as im going to prom with her. she went to my school frosh and soph year,but got kicked out. she still has friends at my school.i figured she might have said yeah cause like she may have thought it would be fun to go since she has hella friends still at my school. how could i go about trying to get somewhere with her since she has a bf?i know that im superficial about who i go to prom with but are girls also(cause like im told im cute and stuff,but she is super hot and i know shes out of my league),but that didnt stop me from asking her to go with me. any of you guys have techiniques on movin in on her?

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she's obviously not out of your league if she's going to prom with you and she has a bf. She's most likely just waiting for another guy I'd say. You asked her and she said yes. Even if she has great qualities and is extremely hott, she is no different of a person than you. (Other than the obvious physical differences)

As far as hooking up, the answer is simple. Assume that she likes you and act accordingly. Straight from David D. I think. If you assume she likes you, it sets you up perfectly. Just have a great time be confident that she is into you.

jetsfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
well that's your problem right there. You say she's out of your league, well that attitude is 100% guaranteed to fail. You gotta be confident about it, as stated above she is no different than you are. Putting on a girl on a pedestal, and putting yourself below her is definitely NOT going to work. But anyway, yeah I think you have a definite shot if you play your cards right, good luck!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap. thanks for the replies i like the way you put it,putting her on a pedestal.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur fu(cked, ur not gonna get with her unless shes a real slut or a man hanging monkey.

Why, is she has an ltr would she agree to go back to a place she got kicked out of, with someone who doesnt consider himself her equal.

You got it, to see her friends.

And i love the way the rest of you are spouting regurgitated (rap back at him.

ahh, well, good luck

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
ur fu(cked, ur not gonna get with her unless shes a real slut or a man hanging monkey.

Why, is she has an ltr would she agree to go back to a place she got kicked out of, with someone who doesnt consider himself her equal.

You got it, to see her friends.

And i love the way the rest of you are spouting regurgitated (rap back at him.

ahh, well, good luck
i entirely agree, except on one point

if her boyfriend is really lame and she doesn't really like him anymore, then she may just be trying to look for a new man, but hasn't broken up with him yet because if she can't find anyone else he's still there.