Ever get scared off by a chick who comes on too strong?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So I was on a first date tonight and this girl was pretty hot, but she at one point said "I just got divorced and all I want is sex." Then she said "you can take me home right now if you want to". Something didn't seem right. I said "well I'd like to get to know you better" and she said "Please, please, PLEASE take me home right now! You don't have to call me tomorrow, you don't have to email, you don't even have to send me a text message!".

I left tracks.

Now I know how women feel when a guy starts humping their leg after 5 minutes. They say we can't value that which comes too easily.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Unless that girl was diseased, fat, or ugly as sin, you are nuts my good sir. I would LOVE if a woman said that to me.

Cyclops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say "scared off", but more of "weirded out" kind of way. The problem lies in this desperation that they vibe off, and I think healthy individuals are just uncomfortable when they acts this way. (Usually the unattractive males)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This girl was about a 7, and came from a rich family. My last girlfriend was an 8 and came from a poor family, but she made me wait 8 weeks to have sex, and I still think about her every day after months.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I've had a bunch of girls like this and it just turns me off! If it's too easy, I don't want it.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Met a hot girl (as in actually hot), she liked me for some reason, not that I did anything really, she just took a liking to me. I kept touching her ass, well we parted ways but I asked for her contact details etc. I spoke to her later and she said she wants to go out with me. I say yes. Arrange to meet up with her again at the place where I first met her... Go there, she's REALLY into me, it turned me RIGHT off. I broke it off with her. When I break it off she goes back to how she was before so I kick myself hard and ask her out again. Same exact thing happens, she actually kicked me in the balls and left (no joke).

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of times. Especially if the girl is 7 or above. It makes me very suspicious. If a girl does most of the work & asks most of the questions I'll take it but if 2 seconds into meeting me she's already trying to feel on me I think something is HORRIBLY wrong.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is called a 'red flag.' That feelings you felt, being creeped out, is your gut telling you something is whacked. You were good to run. You likely saved yourself a lot of problems.

If the behavior isn't normal, there's a reason for that. BPD/HPD who knows. But crazy nonetheless.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl basically rape me once she wanted it so bad. Does that count? But I have to say I wasn't scared, just confused about what was going on and if she was serious.