Ever fallen for a lesbian woman without knowing?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was convinced I met a lady who wasn't like other women.

Turns out I was right, but not in a favourable way.

Spent a long time trying to rizz her up because "this one truly is different, so it's worth it" I was thinking.

Well, it didn't turn out good.

Because she was very religious, so she kind of tried to fit in the mould of heterosexual relationship despite not being attracted to men.

Never been in a relationship, despite being drop dead gorgeous. (Me thinking I found the needle in the haystack).

She told me later that she wasn't very interested in men, but liked them as friends.

She worked as an engineer and she was in retrospect kind of dominant, rational, calm and stoic compared to how women typically are.

So yeah, very interesting experience.

Stopped talking to her because the attraction wasn't there, altho we had some interesting conversations.

It's like when you get something you thought you wanted, but it wasn't what you wanted at all.
(A woman who is rational, logical, calm, etc. You're basically dating a man more or less.)

Anyone had a similar encounter? Would love to hear about it

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, parasocial youtube ASMR artist Luna Bloom. When I found out she was married to another woman, it broke my heart because her videos were so nice. Now the fantasy wont be the same anymore.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not had an interaction where I developed attraction for a lesbian woman.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still thinking of watching one of her videos in the future. I'm not ready for watching any video of her yet, but think her videos have been nice enough when I needed it the most, and it's hard to completely let go of her. I mean on the fantasy realm it's "just (parasocial) friends" anyway and you can't really fall over someone that's parasocial (ie "not real") to you.

But alas, there are so many other fish in the sea and so many of those types of videos. I know each person has their unique personality and how they express themselves through the video and sometimes you can form an attachment to that personality. In all honesty, her life experience and who she is contributes to that style.

Is that what makes the OP feel this lady was not like any other woman? Something about her personality that really connects with you on a deeper level? You mentioned she was rational, logical and calm right? Do you find yourself missing the conversations you've had with her despite the fact there was no attraction on her end towards you? These women have an odd way about them. Like you totally feel comfortable in your own skin dealing with her, yet she's not real to you (ie in your case no attraction).

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell for a trans without knowing, in Moscow Russia. "She" was quite something. "She" told me just in time, I thank "her" for that.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was convinced I met a lady who wasn't like other women.
Well, look at the bright side. When a man stays that he "met a lady who wasn't like other women", he's typically referring to an experience far worse than yours :lol:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell for a trans without knowing, in Moscow Russia. "She" was quite something. "She" told me just in time, I thank "her" for that.
Damn. Did you have no inkling whatsoever that something was off?

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my first girlfriend when I moved to Darwin over 20 years ago, turned out to be a lesbian. I actually felt used, because she was just after a c*ck eperience.