• No, but I would

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No, and I wouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever gone out on a date with a girl not from you own country? If so, would you recommend it, and what advice would you give? If not, would you, and what would you consider doing if you did?

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never actually officially been GF/BF thing with a foreign girl. But I've been around of a lot of foreign women.

Generally being foreign to women will escalate your social proof. No particular advice, just follow the general advice as it applies to all women mostly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in the States, dating a woman from another country is great because she isn't American. But the main challenge for most guys from the States is that; SHE ISN'T AMERICAN!

There is a mindset of the typical American woman or woman who has become 'Americanized' that much of the DJ skills, tactics and theories are geared toward. On the other hand (depending on the nationality), it doesn't work quite as well with women from other countries.

In a nutshell, I've found that a DJ's inner game and individual charisma will take you further than tactics and lines. When it comes down to it, what matters is how well you handle yourself; how much control do you have of yourself and how well you understand yourself and interact with others. All of these things are important to any DJ, but more so with those who venture beyond the boundaries of the US.

sikpupy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hooked up with a Ukraine chick in Sevastopol one year and a Moscow chick a few years later. Both were family(?) type women living with family and both times were awsome trips. They fvucked like beasts till I wore thier little kitty kat down and had a lot of fun, lol.

Very sexual beasts though .....

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm British myself so I don't really have any issues with Americanisation. Still it seems that there's so far a generally pretty positive attitude to this prospect. I myself haven't dated a foreign girl, but in the diverse world that is Oxford University, I do have my eye on one in particular. How universal do you think the DJ tactics are?

sikpupy

Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me, besides the cultural differances, and they might be extreme depending on nationality, deep down, women are just women, they all have the same emotional traits. Maybe they done know about the games or how to play them, but, they are basically the same feminin ball of gobulygook to figure out.