Ever been disappointed cause your gf doesnt talk to no other man? lol...

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know i know that it shouldnt be a worry at all but a satisfaction but for some reason it kinda gets me that my girl doesnt have no men number on her phone other than mine, lol, it means that she is not talking to no other man but me, but then i look at it as, it is too good to be true, its just too good that she doesnt have not one male friend, and im the only man she talks to, yet she is not affectionate enough with me and acts like she has some "backups" or whatnot.

Ever happened to any of yall.

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes a lesbian and considers u her sis (cause of size of ur tool)

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
I dont know i know that it shouldnt be a worry at all but a satisfaction but for some reason it kinda gets me that my girl doesnt have no men number on her phone other than mine, lol, it means that she is not talking to no other man but me, but then i look at it as, it is too good to be true, its just too good that she doesnt have not one male friend, and im the only man she talks to, yet she is not affectionate enough with me and acts like she has some "backups" or whatnot.

Look man its like this: Don't go lookin for trouble-meaning that don't wish for a bad situation if ur in a good one...enjoy it!

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
Plain and Simple's post brought to you by a large naked black man.
I Plain & Simple Approve this message,

Lol

But like i was saying though, its kinda too good to be true, i mean, i know that i cant have a 100 percent faithful girl, that does not look at no other man, and doesnt want to screw nobody other than me.

Boy am i lucky then.

But its so good that it seems fake

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually she probably hides guys numbers in girls names. I know a girl who did that cause she wasnt allowed to have boyfriends so her parents would check her cell phone and thus she put everyones number in a girls name.

D^G4m3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
I dont know i know that it shouldnt be a worry at all but a satisfaction but for some reason it kinda gets me that my girl doesnt have no men number on her phone other than mine,

how many gurls number were thr on ur phone the last time a gurl got the opportunity to view ur numbers?? lol ...when one is willing to show sumpin', one is prepared. Maybe she erases ur name when she dates other men and adds theirs ..lol...well juss a thought:D . Well seriously I think She does get hit on by guys dats why she does not act needy like u sayin'...but thats wat we are all about...being " the one" and "the only number" or " the only man" outstanding othrs!!..I think u r doin' fine (assuming she is beautiful..lol)