Even Nicest Women Of Them All Will Cheat If They Can

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about combat, I care about life-peace and easy going women.
And an exit strategy for when the relationship turns to shyte. Got that, yeah.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not yours, it’s just your turn

and

enjoy it while it lasts

are the only realistic things. Anything else is your Disney mind fanficing inside your head

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I love women I don't hate them or I'm angry at them. Neither they are my enemy.

I don't act on outside social forces or internal meteors and aliens. I act on real life circumstances and reality.

This has nothing to do with internal locus of control or changing course of action based on random circumstances. if a woman is solid and shows traits that can be trusted then I will show the same traits. It's like tennis you hit the ball and you wait for it to come back. I don't manipulate women. I don't have the time for it.

But I also love myself and I want to be sure my inner-self and psychology is intact if a woman decides to change the course of our relationship and wants to enjoy a new d1ick.

It happen in the past from women who I thought it would never happen because they love me so much. Well in our century unfortunately nobody cares more about you then you do.

When you get ass-f3ucked once and twice you realize you have to change strategy and course of action or you will suffer each time like a cat trying to cross the road hoping a car will not melt her in the process.

If you want to play Russian roulette go and do it. I did it and I died twice.

I'm not saying each woman is the same. Some have better traits then others but at the end of the day your Radar should be as sharp as nail and you should have your sensors polished each day because when something goes wrong you suffer emotionally.
This could work for a while, but ultimately you will not be happy without a family. All evidence confirms this.

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not yours, it’s just your turn

and

enjoy it while it lasts

are the only realistic things. Anything else is your Disney mind fanficing inside your head
Bitter loser mindset. Sorry man, nothing personal, but I think mean need the brutal truth.

If you are worthy, she will become a fanatic for you.

Become worthy.