Establishing an official date.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've gotten myself burned before by not establishing an official date with the girl.

I've learned the importance of establishing that what you have is an official date but it's not always easy to get that across.

My question for you is how do you avoid a simple "hang out" with the girl and establish it as a date?

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
no.

Say you want to hang out with her sometime. It allows her to be in a more relaxed state.

But while you are hanging out, you gotta use your DJ skills. And lots of Kino.

It doesnt matter if it was called a date, or just haning out. If you use your skills right you wont fall in the LJBF zone.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by \m/
Say you want to hang out with her sometime. It allows her to be in a more relaxed state.
This is what got me into the burn zones. It seems that when they're too relaxed, it puts you into the LJBF area. If it's just a hang out situation they usually won't let you get too kino with them.

How many times has this worked for you? Maybe I've just had a string of bad luck.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by ryoshi
This is what got me into the burn zones. It seems that when they're too relaxed, it puts you into the LJBF area. If it's just a hang out situation they usually won't let you get too kino with them.

How many times has this worked for you? Maybe I've just had a string of bad luck.
Be relaxed, but BE SEXUAL.

The thing is that you, like me sometimes, feel that sexuality and relaxation are mutually exclusive. You can be sexually aroused and still be calm and cool.

I have a LOT of trouble being relaxed AND sexual at the same time...'cept when I've been drinking. :eek: :D

Something I have to work on.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have it ALL wrong.

When you call her up you say:

"Meet me at (location) at (time), not as friends." Then shut up and listen to her answer.

ie

"Meet me at Moka Loca at 8:30 sharp, not as friends".

After u say this, shut up. It's important because this is where you can guage her level of interest.

Hanging out is the WORST thing you can do because you will have 1230612347613576 of "oh but, I thought we were just hanging out as friends".

Ya gotta hate that.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never say "not as friends". Unless we've already established a friendship, she knows that it's not as friends. Sometimes, you hurt yourself by talking too much. She'll assume it's a date unless you get too passive.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i always make comments to make them think its a date like:

"ok we will hang out friday... if you can resist the temptation of keeping your hands off of me"

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
I would never say "not as friends". Unless we've already established a friendship, she knows that it's not as friends. Sometimes, you hurt yourself by talking too much. She'll assume it's a date unless you get too passive.
Talking too much is bad but 3 words isn't. This is crucial, otherwise you are just 'hanging' out like any other friends out there or she can use the ol' 'I thought we were just friends' line. When she DAMN well knew. Saying this closes all the doors for such mind games.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
"Meet me at (location) at (time), not as friends." Then shut up and listen to her answer.
Sounds pretty bold but it sounds interesting.

How often has this worked for you? How often have you used this?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, doesn't seem very smooth for being a DJ. its a lot easier to say something like "I really look forward to seeing you" and she'll get the picture. saying "not as friends" and then not saying anything is not going to help just cuz you blocked off mind games, fvck her mind games, play your own.