Equipmentally challenged

The Uni-Baller

Reaction score
Hey, I'm one of the fairly new users here but I decided to make an alias so I wouldn't be seen as a blind man would, etc.

When I was born, the artery to one of my nuts was wrapped around the other, and to avoid it strangling the other, it was removed when I was muy poco before I could say "FVCK NO! THAT's PART OF MY FVCKING MANHOOD!"

So now, basically, I've got one ball. My dong's still fine, medium size and I can squirt, but it's pretty easy to notice just by looking.

I've never gotten in a situation that involved revealing that to a girl, but that's probably because I wasn't exactly ready.

Well, I don't wanna live my life in fear of getting laid (Jeeze, that would ****ing suck!) so, what do you suggest I do once I get to a stage where I get to use my equipment? I can't exactly get a ******* with my pants on...I know a DJ is supposed to be pretty immune to stupid rumors, but if word of that **** got out I would mever hear the end of it, and it's something I'd really rather not have to deal with. In the short term I suppose I could C+F it and make some sort of dumb joke but it would still be awkward, but I'd have to make sure somehow that the girl kept her mouth shut. (once she finishes, of course)...they are gossippy creatures.

Any suggestions?

4nando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got one ball. Never stopped me.

If you ever do get to the point where a chick wants to find out, she probably won't think about it. It takes a lot to get to that point.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First you have to realise there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. There's a guy at my school who only has one nut and people occasionly give him **** about it, he laughs it off and so does everyone else. He still gets girls, in fact, his **** buddy is one of the hottest girls in the grade below me.

So in short:

1) You can't do anything about it so dont whinge, whine, etc. Just accept it.

2) Even if word does get out it shouldnt bother you and the gossip wont be as bad as you think.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter at all. There's a guy I know at school who has one HUGE nut - he shows it off to people. I heard about another guy who got a nut ripped off in an accident - girls actually WANTED to get with him, just to see it (though this is second hand info). So don't worry about it.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, no girl is ever gonna know until you've already fcuked her, so...

Some Dude: Hey, there's the kid with one nut!

You: Yeah, and I'm still banging chicks. What's your excuse?

crunchtime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I've got one, too. It hasn't stopped me :D

And the thing about girls wanting to get with you just because of it is true. I've had girls ask haha.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uniball-central.com

that game owns.

dont get too addicted tho

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG

That Sucks, but dont sweat it im shure its not even noticable but i advise you dont tell friends cuz you will get your balls busted and it could be infront of a chick you really like and then the neighborhood would kno and they would call you names and that **** sticks with you....

My point : DONT ADMIT THAT SH!T TO NOBODY

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
HollowHorizon

"That Sucks, but dont sweat it im shure its not even noticable but i advise you dont tell friends cuz you will get your balls busted and it could be infront of a chick you really like and then the neighborhood would kno and they would call you names and that **** sticks with you...."

Don't you mean Ball busted!!! lol

Chicks won't notice so don't worry. If they ask then tell them they'll need to find out with a couple of services hehe...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Half the balls, twice the stamina, double the pleasure."

Anyone gives you crap, just tell them your motto :D

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan "Half the balls, twice the stamina, double the pleasure."
LOL That's awesome:D

And **** anonymity, I'm uni-baller.