english v american women

peacock

Don Juan
Reaction score
being english, i love going to the US as american women absolutely love us english gents! not only that but i find they are far more approachable, friendly etc and generally easy to pull.

english women on the other hand (particularly in london) have the barriers up from the off and very hard work.

anyone else have any further thoughts on this?...

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find english women much easier to pull.

Odd!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never fail to pull in the US.....ITS SOO EASY!

They love the accent and I have a rather strong british accent.

US girls are easy to pull and you just go for the fit ones.

Going to the US skiing in April. Cant wait to get out sarging over the pond.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are lots of threads about how women go for the "new kid in town". This is just that, US chicks can tell you "ain't from around these parts" and go gaga over it.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i find english women easier to pull. more conservative and less superficial than american women.

question: what do english women think about american accents?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GUYS. When you post please put whether you are English Or American.

kinesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am American, and I can say that I have MUCH better success with British chicks. There's this place in Corfu, Greece called Cavos that I've been to a few times. It's basically a tourist town full of nothing but bars, clubs, and hotels... I could walk up to girls and often have them making out with me in less than 3 minutes. Quite a difference from my experiences here.

peacock

Don Juan
Reaction score
but mate, you're in miami! the women there are way hotter than in london...

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you dudes stick away from Ukranian and Russian women we'll get along just fine :)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tomatoes
I never fail to pull in the US.....ITS SOO EASY!

They love the accent and I have a rather strong british accent.

US girls are easy to pull and you just go for the fit ones.

Going to the US skiing in April. Cant wait to get out sarging over the pond.
lol thats awesome, i'm going to the US on a gap year...California of all places

peacock

Don Juan
Reaction score
l777 - make sure you're in LA as often as possible. they love us english there, and the women are hot! spend most of your time on the sunset strip when you go out sarging, you can't fail to pull.

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by peacock
but mate, you're in miami! the women there are way hotter than in london...
:) Miami is not all that cracked up to be unless you live in the city thats where the HB9s mostly are, I live in the suburbs. A place where I really wanna go is scandinavia, I heard there the girls love italian guys, is this true?.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im Irish:

I wanna use my accent to pull some US girls in the future! :)

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kinesis
I am American, and I can say that I have MUCH better success with British chicks. There's this place in Corfu, Greece called Cavos that I've been to a few times. It's basically a tourist town full of nothing but bars, clubs, and hotels... I could walk up to girls and often have them making out with me in less than 3 minutes. Quite a difference from my experiences here.
LOl

mate, the mediteranean is full of british tourists basically looking for 2 weeks of sun sex and drink.

not to knock your game, but anyone can pull one of those girls within 3 minutes!

but your accent probably will do you a few favours there.

Personally though, i'm not about those package holidays, full of scummy english people. :D

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by peacock
l777 - make sure you're in LA as often as possible. they love us english there, and the women are hot! spend most of your time on the sunset strip when you go out sarging, you can't fail to pull.
sick, i'm off to the OC, san clemante to be exact; for 10 days in march.

I've been to cali before, so know about the women... I was actually sick of american girls last time I was there, after 4 months of 'oh my god, i love your accent, thats so cool....'

but to be fair, for 10 days, if i'm getting a shagg out of it, i think i can cope. ;) haha

I don't know what it is about american girls, if its the tan, but theyres defintly a higher amount of fit girls than over here.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else when theyre over there, do stuff like raise there voice when walking past a group of girls?

Or make any excuse for them to find out your british/irish etc, for instance ask for directions, wheres good to eat etc...

or saying typically posh english phrases such as 'excuse me ladies, could you please tell me where the lavatories are?' hahah, its so fun watching there eyes sparkle wide open.

zip

Don Juan
Reaction score
English women attracted to American Men.

American Women attracted to English Men.