Emotional balls

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea well I have been dating this girl for about three months at my college out of state , well first time I met here I thought she was anoying and kind of *****y , well I started to talk to her more and I became more attracted to her , well I later found out she had a boy freind that did not go to school with us , but that did not stop me and I took her on a few date knowing this , even though I had a limited buget , no car and Im a prety avrege guy I charmed this girl with my DJ skills and I didnt fall for her mind games or B.S.
So she was suposed to drive up from northcarolina to Virgina whare I live becouse she had to attend a freinds weding in D.C, so I offerd for her to stay at my house , she bought the Idea and seemed exited about it , well it turns out she ended up not going and I was diaponted becouse I had this hole plan on how I was going to ask her out , well the other night I couldent take it any more I felt like I was in 7th grade agian and I called her and told her I wanted to be a couple and I sed even though you probly will not say yes right now I just want you to think about it, she preseted to tell me that I canfuse her more then evrey guy she has ever dated , she sed she has not seen me in a few weeks and she needs more time and she told me she had to wait until things calm down for her to consider it .
So do I still have shot ? whats me next step?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might still have a shot but you fukked up by telling her you want to be a couple. What's your next step? No idea but if I'd done something like that, I'd back off and let her be the one to call me. Meanwhile, I'd be scouting around for fresh meat in case this one didn't work out.

Zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I charmed this girl with my DJ skills
If you had any DJ skills you woulden't break down like you did man. And you gave all the power to her.. Why should u ever give power to a girl??

Let me give u a tip bro, date other girls! And make sure that she notices it and don't call her nomore!! She will come back to you, for sure.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The pvssy was too strong for him. He's a weak DJ, he'll learn.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What can I say , Im a work in progress, Im only 18 , it's better that im learning now then when im 30 ."

Good call.

And for your story. I'd call it quits and chase another piece. Heck your in college!!!