EMERGENCY BIRTHDAY GIFT--Need help please!!

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,
I haven't posted here for a while because I found a really great girl who I've been with for over a year now.
The problem, is, her birthday is on Friday and I can't think of a gift idea! I'm completely stuck... I need to get her a cool, creative gift (on a budget). We were having "problems" on her last birthday--we were not talking at the time-- so it makes THIS birthday all the more important.

My girlfriend is an artist--creative, likes to draw, paint, and does graphic design for a living.

I really need your help guys--I've used this forum for years for all sorts of situations and problems and know I can always count on your help. Thanks!

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about something sort of out of the ordinary? Tell her you have something really special planned and to come over comfortable you want to build up the suspense a bit. Have a bubble bath ready for her, give her a glass of wine, then make her dinner. If you can't cook go pick up some good take out while she relaxes in the bath. You could have a gift for her too at this point, but the special treatment will take some pressure off the gift.

I've used the bubble bath idea before and it is MAGIC especially if she's had a hard week at work........

gixx

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya candles and such.....make a romantic evening culminating in that special gift......... tell her u wanna make up treat her to dinner (as shes worthy), and ur place. paddled roses (no its not common)

Have you had any special moments with her, relate to those key moments and a gift idea will evenually come to mind.

one gift thats great is to make her remember when u first meet her.....like the peice of paper she wrote her # on[
I usually keep all my numbers i collect which come in handy some times] or a treasure hunting game with a sexual twist....

Ideas are endless google it.