embrace action

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
To live is to fight, for this world is but a hurricane of challenges all aimed at you. -Pook

Why do life seems sometimes so hard?
Why is everything going for bad to worse?
Why is life our life going in endless circles?
Why does it seem that the harder you try, the harder you fall ; the harder you crash and burn?
Why do sometimes struggling and not giving up is actually what is causing us an intolerable pain?
Is life so cruel? Is life a hellish daily struggle to keep up with?

If you're asking yourself these questions, then you are actually in a state of desperation deep inside.
Of course, no one likes to be unhappy, desperate with his unfulfilled desire and unsatisfied state.

If you are here on this site, wanting to improve your life and getting girls along the way, and of course without using wimp seduction stuff or NLP, then you are actually on the right track of fulfill and embrace your dreams.

Since you are here searching for a solution, then you've took the first step which is knowing that the essence of the problem lies in you – only you.
The irony is actually that you are the PROBLEM and the SOLUTION.
Yes, the ANSWER lies within YOU.

I once heard a story which I would like to share with you also :
when God created man, He wondered where He should hide man's DIVINITY (God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him).
He said : I shall hide it in the deepest depth of the ocean. But then He realized that in time, man will explore the ocean and it's secrets.
Then, He thought I shall hide in the top of the sky. But He also realized that mankind will ride the skies soon enough.
At last, He smiled and said : “Inside... inside him divinity will be hidden, for there is the last of places he will look”.

You could read a thousand article on how to be happy, confident and what you should do, to not be desperate. But you will never achieve anything long term unless you are happy with your life.
And you know what! Though happiness has many biological factors ; happiness depends on a large scale on your state of mind.
Happiness is a state of mind, not a state of being.

When I first came to this site, I was looking for a way to attract girls. I found life instead, but my biggest problem was not being able to take sufficient action which always led me to failure no matter how much or how smart I have tried. Everyday that past felt harder than the other. I was always losing, no matter what.
I felt like there was something wrong. And I always felt like instead of living, I was actually watching a movie where the cameras would be my own eyes. It felt like I was not LIVING.

WHY!? Why did I always have the feeling of not living?
Well, the answer was because I was not. I found that most of the time I was actually passive,insecure about myself and my feelings towards myself and toward others. It was like I wasn't adapted to living with myself. I didn't know how to love myself and embrace action. I was only a spectator, not the main actor of the play.

Of course! That was the reason I wasn't improving.
So what life has taught is this :
Love yourself, be happy with yourself. Know what you want and how to take it. Take a stand and be up to the challenge. Embrace your dreams and be a MAN that takes ACTION and embrace the glory of RISK.
For action cannot come without any risk.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
first you have to AMOUNT to something. ACHIEVE something, so that your self esteem HAS BASIS IN REALITY. Many men have never done a damned thing that amounts to a hill of beans, so of COURSE they have no real self esteem or happiness. We are here on this Earth to be productive and to love, and if we do not do that, happiness is most unlikely to be our reward.

Viral

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some good stuff.

goundra said:
first you have to AMOUNT to something. ACHIEVE something, so that your self esteem HAS BASIS IN REALITY. Many men have never done a damned thing that amounts to a hill of beans, so of COURSE they have no real self esteem or happiness. We are here on this Earth to be productive and to love, and if we do not do that, happiness is most unlikely to be our reward.
I just want to point out this:

Most people chase other people's dreams.

Once you start defining who you are and what you want and you are Actually going for that; Self Esteem, Confidence and Happiness will follow.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
Me, i wanted a black belt, since I was about 13. I was 19 before I got any chance to train, and in 10 months, I had that rank. I started working on concealed fast draw when I was 12, and I first read about the S. Cal combat pistol matches at about age 15. I shot my first match at age 24, placed in top 10 at the US champs that next year, and same year, in the top 20 at the World shoot. At age 16, I wanted to make a silencer, didn't complete that project until i was 32, but then also made a dozen submachineguns, "from scratch", just tubing and rod. I gunsmithed my own firearms, made my own holsters, cast my bullets from wheelweights, loaded my ammo, ran matches, trained many other people at both karate and shooting. I'd always wanted a lovely,smart young wife, and now i've got that, too. (at age 60. ) Ayn Rand said:"Never give up on your dreams, whatever the cost, they are worth it". :)