email contact

SpeedStick

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts? I'm sure this has been covered somewhere but I couldn't seem to find the threads. Basically there's a girl I see in class that I've been trying to ask out for a few days but she pretty much runs to her next class which starts as soon as our one ends. I have her email - would it be acceptable to ask her out this way or would I come off as too much of a ***** if I did that? Thanks guys...

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
be a man, ask her out in person. especially if you see her all the time in class.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't ask her out via email.

In fact, personally, if I was in your boat, would never "ask her out."

You only ask people out if it is the only way you can gain access to them to seduce them.

You have access. Use it.

I seriously doubt you don't have any other opportunity to talk to her. You are just not being creative enough.

Every second in class you can seduce her. Whatever it was that you planning on doing on this date to make her wanna **** you you can do it in class.

Personally I would wear cool clothes, have a nice smell, flirt with the other girls, be loud and crazy with guys, skip class every now and then, be the class clown, make sure I have great body language and voice tone, bust on her or ignore her most of the time but occasionally give her some serious EC...

If you generate attration in her she will put herself in a position where you can approach.

As for the email, I'd only use lighthearted topics to keep her thinking about you and ONLY after I have began to generate attraction in person.

save the DJ stuff for face to face.