Economical ideas & presents for her.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have anyone have any great ideas?

I remember there was this guy who posted he bought cookies, and decorated the cookies with cream inscriptions of his name and the girl, which worked like a charm.

Good creative and economical (i didnt wanna use cheap) ways of giving a memorable gifts anyone?

Maybe this is one of the areas Str8up & Jokerr would lose out in, hah, no offense, but jus going to prepare the gifts but yet have no idea what to do.. Especially when christmas is nearing.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Card is a must; chocolate, a decent arrangement for flowers, something she had pointed out she wants/likes/needs (gift giving is more like a test of whether you were listening to her, and buying what she said she was looking for).

So on my end...I have a bit of an issue...

Do you think it's a good idea to set a budget/price range for each other? I gave a number but then she said it was very low. Now IMO gifts dollar amounts should not matter...so ducaro's idea is very good ;) ...my impression of this girl is a lot lower because she is setting a high price and equating the value of the relationship to the value of the dollar and "effort" spent. What do you think?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do we know what to tell you to make for her if we know nothing about her?
we need details...

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you need to know? Well, for starters we've been dating for a couple of months.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give the gift that keeps on giving......

A D!ck in a Box!