Easily aroused..

BwanaKuu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I get aroused VERY easily by girls. Even the slightest touch starts to get me hard. Yes, I am a virgin, does that have something to do with it?

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably has a great deal to do with it.

Is it a problem for you?

I'm sure that when a lady grabs down there to touch you, she will be pleased that she has your "attention"

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say so, but then again i've had the same happen to me, the result of which was excruciating.

Reaction score
you just need more exposure to girls.......go find a niche where u get to hang out with girls......but keep one thing in mind. You need to play the game like a man not like a wussy. Looking at ur situation, u have more tendency to act needy towards them, because there is always an urge to satisfy ur first ever gratification.Read articles from sosuave.com. Learn few pick up lines too.After using them with few girls, they start running in ur blood and u can decorate them according to the situation/personality....

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be like that before i got laid, and you know what? I'm still easily aroused and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! no matter how many times i get laid i just can't get used to it enough to ignore it.
So no worries man, it's perfectly normal.

Better that than to have a stiffy when a dude brushes past you!

brewbaron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same way. and its nothing to worry about. my gf says I go from 0-60 in no time flat but she loves it, I don't take much warming up ;)

Dergz said:
I used to be like that before i got laid, and you know what? I'm still easily aroused and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! no matter how many times i get laid i just can't get used to it enough to ignore it.
So no worries man, it's perfectly normal.

Better that than to have a stiffy when a dude brushes past you!

DJ Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
BwanaKuu said:
So, I get aroused VERY easily by girls. Even the slightest touch starts to get me hard. Yes, I am a virgin, does that have something to do with it?
Dude there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! Enjoy it!

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually hard before I'm undressed. Except for when I was with my ex...I had been banging the same girl for so long it just didn't excite me the way it did in the beginning...