dyd, roff jeffries

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone read the ebook "Double your Dating" of david de angelo ? I read the book "how to get women you desire in to bed" from roff jeffries. I was really disappointed of double your dating. he describes to be ****y and funny. But he doesnt give examples how to be this way. It sounds that he can do this but no one else. And he dont desribe how to get the confidence to talk with women and how to approach them.
Do you agree with me in these points ?
Roff Jeffries book was better. He described how to get the confidence and how to treat a women which treats you bad when you approach her. And he gave some examples.

Do you know some better ebooks ?

jack

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I got the DYD eBook about 2 weeks ago. I think it's a bit pricey for the amount of material given. But still a useful read. It's got some interesting info.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jack03
Did anyone read the ebook "Double your Dating" of david de angelo ? I read the book "how to get women you desire in to bed" from roff jeffries. I was really disappointed of double your dating. he describes to be ****y and funny. But he doesnt give examples how to be this way.
I am assuming that examples are included in books like these because they would only be successful for a limited time. More than likely every guy that reads the book would use the exact same examples without variation. That would limit its effectiveness.

Try using your own style to create your own ****y/funny persona. It will not be as easy as following the steps from a book, but at least you will be unique.

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but examples do help me much to understand what he means with ****y and funny. because i dont get it. i find it hard to be that way.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you subscribe to his little Email newsletter you'll probably read some examples now and then in there. But seriously, if you find it hard to be that way, maybe you should develop an approach which is more suitable to your personality. Despite what DD would tell you, there are ways other than the annoying jim carey approach which do work- often better.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt it Ross Jeffries?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jack03
yeah but examples do help me much to understand what he means with ****y and funny. because i dont get it. i find it hard to be that way.
I see, do you have any specific questions about the ****y/funny skill? One thing that helps is to understand that ****y isn't confidence. Women tend to gravitate more to a guy that is very confident more so than a guy that is very ****y.

However, being ****y in that you occasionally toot your own horn is a good thing. Doing it so often as if you are trying to prove something is a bad thing. DJs have nothing to prove, their actions speak volumes on their own.

As for being funny timing is everything, not only for punchlines but for when to be funny. Too much of a good thing is seldom a good thing. Being funny doesn't mean being sarcastic either. Sarcasm fits some personalities but not all, plus not all people appreciate sarcasm. Use your best judgment with what works best for you comfortably.

Here's a suggestion, post a 'what if' scenario of a possible interaction between a HB and a DJ. I'm sure that tons of DJs will post their methods of handling the situation.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally spent the $25 for Pilinski's "Without Embarrassment" e-book over at www.highstatusmale.com . I think it was well worth it. I was hoping to find it bootlegged on Kaazaa or something, but I never managed to score it.

But I am glad I finally got it, even if I had to pay for it. :)

He has some reasonable theories on the signals we send to women which brand us as high or low status males. He says that women are primarily attracted to high status males. He tells us how to send the right signals.