Dumbest Flake Ever!

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, a girl and I planned a date to grab icecream and just walk in the park since its nice weather and the end of the school term, we agreed on a 1pm start time, anyways an hour and a half before, she tells me she has a "doctors appointment at 1:20" and apparently thats the only time they have for her...ok maybe thats true, but then I start talking to her on msn at 12:30 and we were still talking on msn at 1:17...so Im like "You're going to be late for your doctors appointment...and Im going to be late for another date." and I ended that girl.

F*** flakes. dont ever put up with their bs!

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha yeah that girl was pretty dumb. She should atleast make some attempt to stick to her story. It's good that you ended things with this girl, she isn't worth another shot.

In my experience, the girls actually stick to their stories as if they wrote a script out beforehand and have all the lines down (since I would run into them soon after). Except for one girl. I told her a few friends and I were going bowling at a certain bowling alley one night(so I gave her the location and the time range), she flaked out saying she had to wake up "super early" the next day. My friends and I show up at the bowling alley...and there she is - with another guy. If my friends weren't there to cool me down, I may have gone off. Regardless, I haven't tried contacting that girl ever again.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont blame you man, Id loose it too.

Reaction score
ice cream and a walk as a first date, how cute!!!!

I bet you wanted to lick her and not the ice cream, right?

Why do guys like you make such dishonest attempts to get p*ssy? You are lying to yourself, and to her, and you look like a nice little chump before the date ever happens.

Next time you want to hang out with a girl, you offer to chill at either your place or her place, and always escalate and isolate till you are f*cking her

stop doing dates like a lame-ass and start just chillin like a suave slick don juan

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
ice cream and a walk as a first date, how cute!!!!

I bet you wanted to lick her and not the ice cream, right?

Why do guys like you make such dishonest attempts to get p*ssy? You are lying to yourself, and to her, and you look like a nice little chump before the date ever happens.

Next time you want to hang out with a girl, you offer to chill at either your place or her place, and always escalate and isolate till you are f*cking her

stop doing dates like a lame-ass and start just chillin like a suave slick don juan
..Uh no.
What if the guy wanted to get to know the woman he's going to sleep with before sleeping with her? Women are not pieces of meat, that kind of mentality is just unhealthy no matter how you look at it.

What is sad is if all you're after is the p*ssy.