Dude writes his Tinder date telling her she's great, but not attracted to her body

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I just love happy endings! More men ought to shame these fuucking pigs. It warms my heart to know there are still men out here like this.:up: She mentioned that she thought he was trying to hurt her feelings, but he probably sensed some entitlement along with just being genuinely disgusted by her fatness: michelle-thomas-1-600x597.png

Now, she knows what men go through all their lives. Moreover, I'm convinced that if women recived even half the rejection that men do, that they would kill themselves! She's likely never had anyone reject her before at least not in this manner. And obviously she hides her fat with the "hide your fat angle technique" that women have mastered.

This part:

You stirred a dormant fear that every woman who was ever a teenage girl has — that it doesn’t matter how funny you are, how clever, how kind, how passionate, how loyal, how determined or adventurous or vibrant — if you’re a stone overweight, no one will ever find you desirable

Hypocrisy at its finest, as everyone knows full well how women have absolutely NO regard for mens feelings when they reject them and women imho are way more superficial nowadays esp on online dating sites.

But you wanna know what the real problem is here? I can almost gurantee you that she was attempting to date way out of her league and when he saw her in person he was probably pissed! :devil:This dude just wasn't having it, probably all his plates were a step above her. I mean think about it he wasn't even interested enough to keep the charade going just for the sex. I'm sure she turned down plenty of men other men who were at her level or just a step above, thinking that she could bag someone better. More men need to do this. One down half a billion to go:lol:

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl I rejected recently after a first date. She said she had never been rejected in her entire life by a man. She was a 37yo HB8. This girl texted and called multiple times following the rejection. She even offered me Guns & Roses tickets. I ignored all of her attempts. It was a total blow to her ego. I just sat there and smiled every time I saw her stupid name come across my phone.

I'm thinking I've been stood up, flaked on, scammed, screwed over, cheated on, by women my whole life. And you can't handle the one guy that was alpha enough to not entertain your bullschitt. Tells me there are way too many beta chumps out there and this is part of the problem we are in today. Some of you guys are too desperate. Thats what hookers are for boys!

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He could have just told her she is not his type, why bother sending her the whole bible in a text, too much time wasted on this b1tch.

Last edited:

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often feel I should tell a girl how I really feel about her but I usually decide to go no contact and let the idea of her die. His explanation was way to lengthy.

If she had said what he said to her women everywhere would respect her for being honest and letting him down easy.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this was a fake and she wrote it up herself just go get some of the attention that she never does for being in the shape that she is in.
Looking in the guys comment agian - this is probably the case.

I don't know any man who will write such a long text after one f*cking tinder date with some 2/10 chick. i can actually read the femininity in "his" text...

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking in the guys comment agian - this is probably the case.

I don't know any man who will write such a long text after one f*cking tinder date with some 2/10 chick. i can actually read the femininity in "his" text...
Yep and she DOES have a blog which she put this on and its going "Viral" Smart move but definitely fake

B

BlueAlpha1

" You stirred a dormant fear that every woman who was ever a teenage girl has — that it doesn’t matter how funny you are, how clever, how kind, how passionate, how loyal, how determined or adventurous or vibrant — if you’re a stone overweight, no one will ever find you desirable.”

That's absolutely correct, sweetheart.

Disgraceful? Nahh..If this is real, cheers mate!!!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also find this hard to believe, but if it's in fact real... holy crap! Words cannot describe how pathetic the guy is. After one date he sent an entire essay complete with a reference to marriage? He doesn't want to offend this girl that he suddenly idolizes, but then proceeds to tell her she's fat and wouldn't be able to get it up? I mean, I don't even... I just... what?

Not only a complete loser, but a moron on top of that. Combo breaker fail jesus

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I had a girl I rejected recently after a first date. She said she had never been rejected in her entire life by a man. She was a 37yo HB8. This girl texted and called multiple times following the rejection. She even offered me Guns & Roses tickets. I ignored all of her attempts. It was a total blow to her ego. I just sat there and smiled every time I saw her stupid name come across my phone.
Bro props but a 37 year old woman? If she was 27 or under HB8 then you could say something but 37? 37 year old is good for the sex and that's it. Unless she is a movie star, even then its iffy, you can't really reject a 37 year old woman. It's a given. In Hollywood any woman over 27 is too old to be the girlfriend/wife of anybody. It's 25 and under now.

I feel like this was a fake and she wrote it up herself just go get some of the attention that she never does for being in the shape that she is in.
Agree. No guy would waste that much time on a Tinder girl who looks like that. Even if he did and it was real the girl would tell him to F off or ignore. Millennials don't write letters like that. They are quick, to the point, instant gratification, me, me , me. Thank Kim K. :p

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You stirred a dormant fear that every woman who was ever a teenage girl has — that it doesn’t matter how funny you are, how clever, how kind, how passionate, how loyal, how determined or adventurous or vibrant — if you’re a stone overweight, no one will ever find you desirable.”
You'd think such a strong fear would motivate a girl to lose a few lbs...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably made up but either way, it would be nice if more men rejected women.

Grozer Compozer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This. What guy has ever written a tender novel over SMS to reject someone? You just stop calling. She wrote it herself.

Also enjoyed the irony that at the end she made fun of his height. Because he can totally control that.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
this sounds like feminist fatist propaganda

no fkin guy would tell a girl that after pretending to be all about her for the entire date. wtf...and just how it was written and worded it sounds like a female wrote it. i doubt this happened.