drunk dialing

sunnyside

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it is God's sweet way of paying back the better gender.

I made the mistake this weekend and am never making it again...

Anyone relate to this?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, a lot of people do this, I have a friend who has a problem with it, its dumb. If you can avoid having your phone on you when you party, do, can become very embarrasing. However, i noticed girls have a much worse problem with this. My solution: whenever I feel like going on a drunk dial, i grab someone elses phone and call people on their list, much more fun, and then you don't fvck anything up that you have going.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give your phone to a friend that's sober.

Friends don't let friends dial drunk!

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol,i got a roomate who does that. i try to take it away from him but he swears he'll kill me if i touch him. all you can do is stand back and watch the train wreck

sunnyside

Don Juan
Reaction score
How recoverable is it? If it is a new girl you've just met? One of those **** did I do that last kinda night.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think they should invent a phone that works like a breathalyzer and doesn't let you make a call unsupervised if you are too drunk!? ha ha ha :D

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been so drunk that I've had to put my hand over one eye to see the numbers. NOT GOOD.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
I've been so drunk that I've had to put my hand over one eye to see the numbers. NOT GOOD.
OMG!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!! It was dark and all I could see was the fluorescent light of the lit up keys swirling around the phone. Scary ****.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Don't you think they should invent a phone that works like a breathalyzer and doesn't let you make a call unsupervised if you are too drunk!? ha ha ha :D
This is a brilliant idea and you should call the US Patent office first thing in the morning! ....if the phone will let you dial the numbers!:eek: