drug question...

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.a few weeks ago,i took some adderall to help me focus for a test.now,i was late and didnt take the test.but when i took the stuff,it gave me this feeling of a boost of confidence.like i could do anything.like i was prepared and ready to go.i felt happy.stuff that normally bothers me didnt.now,i havent taken it since.but i want too.like should i? is it bad too? advice from experience? etc?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was given some pain killers for a back injury that I recently suffered. Like you, taking those pain killers kinda got me high - to the point of complete confidence etc...

I considered taking them before times when I thought being ultra confident would pay off. It probly would have, but I decided against it. Do you really want to rely on drugs to make you the "confident" person you want to be? Do you want to be dependent on this drug ? I hope the answer is no.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jimbo hit the nail right there.

Don't rely on drugs to change who you are and what you can do. Motivate yourself to be a better person, a drug free confident alpha male!

Recreational drugs accepted ;)

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
no.i dont want to rely on them for that.but would it hurt to do it occasionaly/recreationally to at least help a little?

Soldier711

Don Juan
Reaction score
but would it hurt to do it occasionaly/recreationally to at least help a little?
Because that's the first step to addiction. If you're philosophy is "I swear I'll just use it this one time so I can talk to this one chick and that will be it" then that is foolish. Because you will like the results, and you will do it again. Before you know it, you will have to use it as a social crutch.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are ADHD? If so Adderall will help you focus. If you are not diagonsised with ADHD, please don't take Adderall.

Lets not be self medicating ourselves. Adderall is not some antibiotic that you should just pop when you feel like it. Adderall is a potent mix of different ampetamines and is a "controlled pharmaceutial."

If you need help to make yourself more alert then use caffeine in either coffee or 100 mg caffeine No-Doz pills. Get on a normal sleep schedule. Use caffeine when you need to study and focus for exams. That's as far as I would suggest.