Driving...

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
A juvenile question in my opinion, but figured i'd ask...

When first dating: I do not mind driving to go pick up the girl, then go out on our date- dropping her off at night, and calling it an evening.

The question is, can it be seen as a form of weakness when a man always picks up the girl, to go on the date...or do women like this?

If i could drive all the time i would, i personally like it- but what do ya'll do?

DJ React

Reaction score
Personally i love driving myself, i just feel more comfortable being in the drivers seat. However, if I happen to go out with the same girl multiple times then i refuse to pick her up at her house every single time, but i will tell her to drive to my house and we can hop in my car. This way when the night is over i can coerce her back into my place with ease.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't trust fvcking girl drivers... seriously I don't like it...

Even when its their car I ask to drive. I will sometimes go with a girl driver but I'm usually not comfortable.

The question is, can it be seen as a form of weakness when a man always picks up the girl, to go on the date...or do women like this?
Why would the guy always taking control and leading be seen as weak? yeah weird question... its pretty trivial either way.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever. It all sounds so formal to me. You pick a girl up, you drive her to a date, then you drive her back home, then what? I bet go home and jerk off. Who cares.

You pick her up, she picks you up, cabby picks both of you up, it's no big deal.. In fact, I like to get drunk, so cabby is best.

Don't make a big deal out of it..

Make a big deal out of you just took her out and brough her home and no sex. Hopefully she bought her own drinks and food, otherwise she's prostituting drinks and foods for the promise of sex if you qualify.. In other words an expensive hoe.

How about you both agree to meet up at a coffee shop the end up at your place watching a movie.