Driving "friends" around

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this weekend me and a couple of my friends went to this sweet 16 party and there was this girl I like and I have been flirting with her and stuff and at the end of the nite it was maybe midnite and she was gonna call her dad who lives 15 miles away to pick her up, me trying to be a nice guy I asked if she needed a ride home. She said "are you sure you don't mind" I said "I am positive"

Basically I drove got some coffee and dropped her off, hugged goodnite and that was it.

Did I do good or bad, was I too nice?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reading too much into this. She needed a ride you gave her one, whats wrong with that? Its only bad if you did it with the intention of getting something in return (if u know what I mean)

Comeon no chick is gonna be like 'o forget that guy cause he drove me home' lol

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with qwerety, stop being so paranoid man, relax, if it works out great, if it doesn't keep on living, but she needed a ride, that's called compassion, everything doesn't have to be seduction.

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was just curious because I read that nice guys always loose haha and jerks win.

Have any suggestions on how to let her kno I am interested?
Ive done kino twice w. her and alot of eye contact., anything else tips/suugggestions

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
JDMHonduh said:
Well this weekend me and a couple of my friends went to this sweet 16 party and there was this girl I like and I have been flirting with her and stuff and at the end of the nite it was maybe midnite and she was gonna call her dad who lives 15 miles away to pick her up, me trying to be a nice guy I asked if she needed a ride home. She said "are you sure you don't mind" I said "I am positive"

Basically I drove got some coffee and dropped her off, hugged goodnite and that was it.

Did I do good or bad, was I too nice?
this is an example of why i think this site and anyone who looks to the interntet for girl help is bull****, do not worry about it its just a favor ok>???

u think you she would have liked it if you would ave been like
"hey need a ride home"
Her: "year sure"
"well too bad"
no its ok to be nice sometimes ok>? this DJ BIBKLE is not ur answer to women the answer is through experinace,
ask for advice on this site is ok though k?

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
True.. I just wanted to help out.. I am honstly just looking for ways to further our relationship an d get her interested

Dutchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You where just being a gentleman. Not everything you do have to be seduction relax man.

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watch out for these AWs who use guys for rides. AWs will flirt with you if she has to to get around town. I know a nearly 18 year old girl who doesn't have her license and toys with boys to get rides anytime, anywhere in town. It's pathetic.

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first came here. I thought you were gonna talk about friends being bums and stiffing you for gas money. You did something that I think most guys would do. You say she even wanted to make sure it was ok. That means she obviously maybe felt slightly bad at first about doing it. No worries

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she felt really bad because I live right near the place were the party was and I offered to drive her 15 miles home. I offered her and she asked if I was sure I said yes no problem anytime @ the end we just said good nite and hugged.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
although it runs against what people teach here, girls dont actually like jerks. assaholes. creeps. they dont like pathetic guys, or as we call them "nice guys". but you can still be a more gentleman and get girls, and if the girl was out there trapped without a ride it would be understandable.

however if her dad is gonna come and theres no trouble then i wouldve let her dad come.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've done the same thing, then I would've told her that "Next time, I'm going to tip you upside down and steal your lunch money to pay for the gas"

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess that she probably had a pretty good idea of what you were thinking when she accepted that ride. And be honest with yourself, would you have given her that ride if you knew that it would not help further your interests at all?