DR: Seduction of a virgin

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
This is a LONG one guys but stick with it, it’s worth it.

Now last month I met Bad Boy from www.badboylifestyle.com through a friend of mine.

I was talking to him and he said to me and I quote “I laid 24 girls in one summer just with a blanket, a telescope and a bottle of wine in the back of my car. I never leave home without those three things in my car”.

So I decided to take a page from his book seeing that he is one of the best Seduction Artists in the world ATM. I tweaked his idea a little and came up with something of my own……………..

The Girl

-Virgin

-Brunette

-Skinny but curvy

-Perfect size tits

-Amazing legs

-Perfectly shaped ass

-Outgoing, friendly, confident, straight forward and doesn’t care what people think

Evaluation: HB9.5

The Date

I picked her up last night just after dark for our third date:

HB9.5: Hiiiiiii (kisses me on the cheek) how are you?
ME: Great (I’m always great) you?
HB9.5: Same, sooooo what’s the big surprise what are we doing tonight
Me: It’s a surprise baby, if I tell you……….. It wont be a suprise
HB9.5: Tellll me plzzzzz
Me: No
HB9.5: (pouting) I hate you

Blah blah blah

We arrive at the place a GOLF COURSE!!

Her: What are we doing here?
Me: Were having a picnic
Her: (slight shock) but its night
Me: Ohhhhhhhh poor baby are you afraid of the dark (sarcasm) don’t worry I’ll hold your hand

Blah blah blah

I had pizza hut in one of those HOT CELL bags that keeps the pizza HOT a blanket and some camping lights. I took her out to the green, sat her down we ate the pizza.

Her: This is so crazy
Me: (put on a scary face) well we all go a little crazy sometimes (that’s off SCREAM)
Her: (punches me) Stop itttttt

(here comes something else Bad Boy mentioned)

Me: (I look her straight in the eyes, with my hand I brush her hair out of her face) You are so beautiful

Her: (BAM!!! She leans in to kiss me)

………………………………… This is where the story ends we had a 1 hour make out session with some “dry sex” involved (remember she is a virgin)

This girl told me when I first met her that she NEVER made the first move on guys I.E. Leans in to kiss them. So I was determined to make her make the first move.

She calls me today says she want’s to see me next week, saying she has never met a guy like me.

Who knows I might have a LTR with this one.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
I was on a golf course (rules out fire hahaha imagien if the police rockup im havign dry sex by a fire on a private golf course). I used a type of camping light i bought at the hardware store. I had 2 of them they look kind of like those old gas lamps.

They are run on batteries though.

Cold is good........... Extra KINO

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Wow...so that's it?

I just wait for some of their hair to fall in front of their face, brush it out of the way, look them straight in the eye, and state in a seductive and serious manner, "You are so beautiful," and they just strip off all their clothes and let me hump the sh!t out of them right then and there?

Damn! If it's this simple, then why the f*ck has everyone been pouring all this energy and time into this site and the DJ Bible all these years?

You heard it here first folks. Brush some hair out of their face and tell them they're so beauitful and next thing you know their pants will fly off. :crackup:

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GropeDope
Wow...so that's it?

I just wait for some of their hair to fall in front of their face, brush it out of the way, look them straight in the eye, and state in a seductive and serious manner, "You are so beautiful," and they just strip off all their clothes and let me hump the sh!t out of them right then and there?

Damn! If it's this simple, then why the f*ck has everyone been pouring all this energy and time into this site and the DJ Bible all these years?

You heard it here first folks. Brush some hair out of their face and tell them they're so beauitful and next thing you know their pants will fly off. :crackup:
lol, yeah really.

Careful fellas, don't step in the bullsh!t.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Wow...so that's it?

Yeh maybe if you ignore all the other ground work I laid out on this girl. This is a DR just the date man, I'm not writing out my whole relationship history with her. I done a lot of seduction work on her and on the third date I used some of Bad Boy’s advice and not surprisingly it worked.

The line that Bad Boy told me was just to cap it off, seal the deal so to speak.

What you want to go up against Bad Boy one of the most accomplished seduction coaches in the world ATM? You think you know more than him?

What are you jealous?

Some people pfttt they see successful people and have this irresistible urge to try tear them down.

Pfttt you try to help people by telling them your successful stories and they flame you.

It's funny how the more successful people on this website say good work, great and the less successful flame..........

Tornado2 you're 16 so you have no real valid opinion. This is big boy's stuff, 15 year old girls are seduced by jerks older girls need a different approach.

GO TO THE HIGH SCHOOL FORUM

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Wow...so that's it?

Dude, you're a fcuking idiot.

You don't need to the DJ Bible to get laid. That stuff all just written to give chumps the right mindstep and to de-hypnotise them.

Complex, scientific seduction theories are bull****. It's the simple stuff like this that gets results as long as you have the right mindset. You should read some posts by Senor Fingers. His material is the best on this site, IMO.

Leviathan, it seems like you already had this girl in the bag even before the picnic. Well done, and a nice date idea. It's great that you led her, didn't give in when she asked you to tell her the suprise and playfully teased her all night. Good stuff.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
not only did you handle the date brilliantly, you handled the newbie with as much class..

I'm very impressed.

The date idea was what impressed me.

You're a bad boy, taking her to a golf course at night.

You're sensitive, picnic under the stars.

You're well planned, hot pizza, lighting, blankets.

You know that kino will be a sinch.

All you have to do is have some ammount of attraction built prior, aswell as NOT saying something stupid, and you'll have a f*cking fantastic date, one that she'll remember for years, and will set you apart from other guys..

I'd suggest adding to it; some quiet music.

otherwise, awesome.

Remind me to do this with a girl...

Right up there amongst the best field reports i've read for its simplicity, costs, individuality.

Also, you are so lucky to have met badboy. I'd love to meet some of the gurus.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Teen Spirit
Dude, you're a fcuking idiot.

You don't need to the DJ Bible to get laid. That stuff all just written to give chumps the right mindstep and to de-hypnotise them.

Complex, scientific seduction theories are bull****. It's the simple stuff like this that gets results as long as you have the right mindset. You should read some posts by Senor Fingers. His material is the best on this site, IMO.

Leviathan, it seems like you already had this girl in the bag even before the picnic. Well done, and a nice date idea. It's great that you led her, didn't give in when she asked you to tell her the suprise and playfully teased her all night. Good stuff.
Hmm... That post actually helped me a little with my current problem. Thanks.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LeviathanIYG
Yeh maybe if you ignore all the other ground work I laid out on this girl. This is a DR just the date man, I'm not writing out my whole relationship history with her. I done a lot of seduction work on her and on the third date I used some of Bad Boy’s advice and not surprisingly it worked.

The line that Bad Boy told me was just to cap it off, seal the deal so to speak.

What you want to go up against Bad Boy one of the most accomplished seduction coaches in the world ATM? You think you know more than him?

I have nothing against Bad Boy. I just find your thread absolutely pointless. You're bragging about a date you had success on. I was trying to see how

What are you jealous?

Some people pfttt they see successful people and have this irresistible urge to try tear them down.

Pfttt you try to help people by telling them your successful stories and they flame you.

Hey casanova (it's okay if I call you that, right?).....perhaps if the thread were entitled "DR: My date with a virgin" and not "Seduction of a virgin" I wouldn't have cracked up at your post. See with a title like that, you gave me the impression that you were trying to give everyone tips for giving virgins a jolly rogering. That's what I came into your thread expecting...but instead all I got was this story that reaches its climax when you delivered a one liner that got her puss so wet that she had no other choice but to straddle you, so I mocked it for letting me down. I never read your "ground work" either. Perhaps you should have posted it here as well or referenced it somewhere on your post.

As far as your jealousy accusation goes....it's absolutely possible. Trying to find a [f*ckable] college chick who has never fallen on top of a c*ck is like trying to find a pair of wrinkle-free testicles. I just gave up.

(But I heard Dave Chapelle had some botox work done on his or something.. :confused: )

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
perhaps if the thread were entitled "DR: My date with a virgin" and not "Seduction of a virgin"
Oh yeh "DR (Date report): My Date With A Virgin" Make a lot more sence doesn't it.

I dont need to say "My Date With A Virgin" because DR states that it is a "date".

Well when you read DR you should know it's a date report.

If the title was "how to seduce a virgin" then you would be right.

DR = DATE REPORT

The title in no way implies that the contents of the post is a guide to seducing a virgin.

It only says it is a report of a date I went on in which I seduced a virgin.

So either you are an Idiot for misinterpreting the title

OR

You noticed you were wrong and you tried to turn sh*t around.

Oh and like I said it wasn’t a one liner that got her wet it was a culmination of the whole 3 dates.

The one liner just sealed the deal.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LeviathanIYG
Oh yeh "DR (Date report): My Date With A Virgin" Make a lot more sence doesn't it.

I dont need to say "My Date With A Virgin" because DR states that it is a "date".

Well when you read DR you should know it's a date report.

If the title was "how to seduce a virgin" then you would be right.

DR = DATE REPORT

Thanks for that. I've been a member here for 2 years. You've been a member for barely even 2 weeks. I don't need your clarifications on abbreviations...but thanks for caring. ;)

So either you are an Idiot for misinterpreting the title

OR

You noticed you were wrong and you tried to turn sh*t around

OR

Could it be that I am just jealous that you're sticking it in a virgin and I'm not? :cry:

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that. I've been a member here for 2 years. You've been a member for barely even 2 weeks. I don't need your clarifications on abbreviations...but thanks for caring. ;)

OR

Could it be that I am just jealous that you're sticking it in a virgin and I'm not? :cry:
Your a fool.

He hasn't been here for 2 weeks.

Long time lurker?
New user name? -maybe his identity was underthreat?

Or hes come across from another site.

He clearly knows what he's talking about. And that matters much more then the length of time hes been registered or the ammount of posts he has.