Down Chick

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm currently with, I knew from the minute I met her we would hit it off like crazy, the sex would be amazing and we would be down with each other, so I went for it. Regardless like a fool I was ****faced when I asked her and she said I need to talk to her when I'm sober, so I did. I was right with all my assumptions. She turned out being more like a down ass ***** than anything which I love. She lets me do what I do. We chill, we get along, we screw each other into oblivion, she takes care of me and I take care of her. She doesn't nag if she suspects something and if she gets pissed shes over it in a minute. I'm sure shes aware that I don't behave when I travel out of town but still is there. There is really no bad press to her name as I double check all chicks stories before I go into a relationship. (3 prior boyfriends @ 25). I know she'd do what she had to do for me if **** hit the fan. Maybe we will crash and burn or maybe we will continue this crazy ****. For real tho I think I found my Adriana La Cerva or Gemma Teller. Don't put her on a pedestal and she doesn't kiss my ass. Anyways, this seems like the best type of chick i've ever dated. Just a little short story for you all.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stay on top of your game and don't get complacent. Like they say, pride goes before a fall.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by the title of this thread, I was fully expecting the OP to ask if he should fvck a chick with Down Syndrome. Lol.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Judging by the title of this thread, I was fully expecting the OP to ask if he should fvck a chick with Down Syndrome. Lol.
Bahahahahaha. Funny shvt!!!

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to ****in god this broad must be stalking me on here. I post this **** yesterday and all of a sudden like a light switch. Comes to my house at 1230 last night breaking my balls about why don't I text her Good Morning and wanting to know why I didn't tell her I went out the other night. These birds must have like a sixth sense for this ****. Like a moron I fell into the trap and fought back ending with telling her to go **** herself and if she can't act normal than I can't do this with her. (Prolly because I was half asleep when she came over.) Any tips.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
lol that's exactly what I thought too