double teaming

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
This might sound weird but hear me out. If you had the opportunity to double team a girl with a close friend of yours would you?

I was in this situation the other night. My friend was talking to some girl saying that we could easily double team her cuz shes easy but i turned him down cuz it seemed kind of weird. Now that i think about it though it could have been cool in a no homo kinda way.

Idk. He txted her later after the party and she was like "omg i would loveeee yo be ****ed by both of youu"

Anyways i know this **** sounds weird but i just wanted to know your opinionslol

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did that with some broad with my best friend... we still joke about it today. It was a hell of a time. I'm pretty comfortable with my sexuality, as is he... not a big deal man, I say go for it. I'm sure you'll hear opinions of the contrary, but your young, having fun...who cares..

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me tell you a story because ive been on the other end of this in an odd way. and its ironic cuz i was sorta thinking about this 2 seconds ago lol

I was at a party one night with my (then, now ex) girlfriend. I decided to step out to get high which was a bad idea considering how drunk she was. I come back and shes not there. I walk upstairs break down a door and there she is being scrwed by 2 dudes. Worst image of my life and something i will never forget. My thoughts?
those 2 guys turned out to have been best friends. I think its pretty gross to see your friends **** honestly. obviously different people have different views about that kind of thing. I wouldnt double team a girl because i really would rather not see someone i knows **** screwing a girl im screwing at the same time, not to mention switching holes...

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a no commitment drunk thing would be mildly okay, even better if i don't know the girl and probably the dude to haha

But never in a actual (even highschool) relationship would i do this.

It's a slvtty one off thing...

I personally don't see why not, apart from the rumours are bad and stuff i mean you may aswell try everything.... almost lol

By the way are threads on this highschool thing getting more and more unlikely by the day?? lol

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say no man. Thats just a bit weird. I think you would wake up the next morning and say what the hell was I thinking.

Why does the girl feel like she needs two guys? Its either just me or no deal.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
lmao that this thread is in the high school forum.
Haha yea hate to break it to you all but in REALITY, double teaming never happens in hs.

The only thing that would prompt me to double team a chick with one of my friends would be if she was really hot. Otherwise, its not worth it.

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends that have experienced devil's threesomes, they were drunk enough to not care.

I haven't had the opportunity but it would really depend on the circumstances.

Reaction score
if he looked at me in the eye i would high five him
if ur in highschool then do it
it would make a great story experiment a little since youtr young

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
lmao that this thread is in the high school forum.
Its more common in high school than you think...

I know a handful of occations where guys in my grade have double teamed. Im sure there are plenty of times that I didnt hear about.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friend is a chick and you have a mustache, go for it.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain underpants said:
if he looked at me in the eye i would high five him
if ur in highschool then do it
it would make a great story experiment a little since youtr young
Hahahaha yeah I would just eiffel tower the chick

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol do it dude.

The girl is probably going to get a major slut rep point, but no one is really going to look down on you guys for cashing in on it. I have ran quite a few trains in my day, and it really isn't all that awkward. Unless you are trying to go for the DP, in which case your balls might rub together, which is ****ing strange.

Just spit-roast her and take turns rotating.