double-edged Sword : ltr

nightrider

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I posted a thread about having screwed up on one of my dates.. I finally managed to turn things with her around by constantly making her laugh and laying off the heavy topics...

Well here is my dilemma.. when I was working to get her.. I thought to myself "geez.. that girl would make good ltr material.." In fact, I was infatuated with her. But now, that I know, SHE wants something serious, I'm thinking "oh maybe I'm not ready.. maybe she's not pretty enough"

In short.. everytime I manage to get a girl.. and the challenge disappears, I go from wanting something serious to wanting another challenging girl..

I was wondering if some of you guys have that same type of weird pattern??

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People want what they CANT have! ...

nightrider: I know EXACTLY what you are talking about... and i did some research on WHY this was happening... and the answer to this is that sometimes the human mind natrually WANTS something that it CANT get more than something that it CAN get or already has. So once you get what you want, you natrually start liking something else that i DONT have.... this does not happen all the time, but it happens often, with most poeple. Thats why the fact that a guy comes out to a girl to being someone/something that she CANt get, her IL in that guy will natrually increase, because this girl doesnt like the fact that she cant get something etc... this technique works like a charm with girls by the way, try it;) ... Anyways... i think you should get what i am trying to say...

Laterz...

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man u post as nighrider on the players board? I post as Boxcar Racer there

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- *G* *sigh* *G* -

Originally posted by A7Xx
Hey man u post as nighrider on the players board? I post as Boxcar Racer there
There is a PM (Private Message) button for a reason! :rolleyes: