Don't You Know There's A War On?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't You Know There's A War On?

You go out at LEAST 3 nights a week, and NO MORE than 5 nights a
week.

You approach 5 girls per night, open, then hang in there and
escalate in whatever way you can until you get blown out.

After your 5 are done you can do more if you want to, if you're in
state or if you're just feeling keen.

But you ABSOLUTELY have to approach 5 chicks. And yes, a group of 5
girls still just counts as ONE approach.

You do 5 approaches a night.

Unless you pull, obviously.

Each approach you play TO THE WIRE. You do not do 'trial
approaches.' You play that **** out until you get blown out.

You do not number close.

Yes, you heard me. You cannot have sex with a phone number, so you
don't take them until AFTER you've has sex with a girl.

You do not have a wingman.

Yes, you heard me. You tell yourself it's for backup, but really 90%
of the time that 'backup' is just something for your ego to hide
behind.

Be merciless with your ego.

Take the pain.

Take it all.

Don't *****, don't whine, don't complain. Be a f*cking man. Take it.

You approach scary sets, impossible sets, easy sets and anything
else that looks like it has a vagina.

You go to Eckhart Tolle's website.

You buy ALL of his audio products.

You go to Apple Corporation's website.

And you buy an iPod.

You put NO MUSIC on your iPod. You listen to Tolle relentlessly.
Relentlessly.

Whenever you can, you listen to him. You fill your brain with his
voice.

You get industrial about this. This is not self-help.

This is self-destruction.

You do this for two months.

Then you take a fortnight off.

Then you do it for two months.

Then you take a fortnight off.

You continue this process.

If you cannot do this because of your job, quit.

If you cannot do this because of your friends, ditch them.

If you cannot do this because of money concerns, drink water when
you're out, go to bars with no cover charge and do it anyway.

Or kill someone and steal their wallet.

If you cannot do it because you are scared, face your fear and face
it down.

Keep your method SIMPLE and YOURS.

You do not want to be THINKING. Steer clear of 'tactics' based game
as you would steer clear of having sex with a leper.

You check out RSD's wiki (http://www.rsdwiki.com) and read the
instructor's articles.

Click this link and read the article it links to.

http://www.rsdnation.com/showthread.php?t=11273

If you are looking for a product to buy, buy an RSD product. They
are all awesome and all of them will help you massively.

If you can afford a bootcamp, take one. Full details on it are
available at:

http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/n/bootcamps.asp

If not, just go out and punch through that ****ing wall with your
bare fists.

Success is nothing more than pressure over time, so be relentless.

Never accept your excuses.

Push yourself way, WAY beyond your pain threshold.

Be savage with your training, and you will see extreme improvement.

And remember - if you give up on this you are resigning yourself to
a life of mediocrity.

Which, to any right thinking man, is way, way worse than death.

Now get up.

Get up now.

Turn your ****ing computer off and get up.

Get on your feet. Get out that door.

Whatever time of day or night it is, you get up. Now.

*hands you a rifle*

Get on your feet, soldier.

Don't you know there's a war on?

Sincerely,
Ciaran

Just had to share it..

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Yes, you heard me. You tell yourself it's for backup, but really 90%
of the time that 'backup' is just something for your ego to hide
behind.
I had a friend who was bad at math in elementary school. He always did badly on tests so he asked me to study with him. When we studied we went through A LOT of problems like 3x3, 4x7, 8x9. It was a simple multiplication division test. When the results came in he flunked and I aced it. I asked him what was wrong because we obviously studied together, he should have the same score right? He said he didn't see the questions we studied together on the test and that the questions were different. Instead of 3x3 it was 3x6, instead of 4x7 it was 4x9 and etc...He basically just memorized the answers to specific situations.

And that's what a lot of sosuavers do, they have a problem they come here enter their username and pw and leave it to others to analyze and help them. They wait for the Rollo's and Warrior74's and jophil's to see their post and give their insight. And it does help. But it doesn't teach them to think for themselves. They have to think hard and learn to solve their own problems so when new complex problems arise that they never saw, they have their own basis and method to battle it. You can't carry the best posters of sosuave around with you everywhere and they aren't going to be there when the real tests from women are going to hit you. And these tests aren't going to be open book. The only thing that will help you is learning to think and act for yourself.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dtp proving once again why he's one of the top 3 posters on this forum today

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i first read this post years ago, i had to get my ass up and do something about it. I was hoping to breed some action here on this forum, but i think most of the peoples here are keyboard jockeys and not doers.

Once again im telling you everything it takes to reach the mastery level.
All you have to do is go out and approach without giving a sh1t about outcome. Just do it for the sake of doing it, getting better at it. And look out for the gaps in your game.. Afraid to approach hottest girl in the club? Go for it. Not comfortable with day game? Do it just to get used to it. Because when you are used to it, you are comfortable about it. And when your comfortable with talking to women, baaaaaaam, confidence.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plinco said:
The first post ?

Its from Ciaran, an old RSD instructor that wrote Shock and Awe and The Apocalypse Opener. He's now far out off the game and he has asked to have all of his posts deleted, but some of his gems can be found throughout the internet. That guy was a fvcking LEGEND.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
I had a friend who was bad at math in elementary school. He always did badly on tests so he asked me to study with him. When we studied we went through A LOT of problems like 3x3, 4x7, 8x9. It was a simple multiplication division test. When the results came in he flunked and I aced it. I asked him what was wrong because we obviously studied together, he should have the same score right? He said he didn't see the questions we studied together on the test and that the questions were different. Instead of 3x3 it was 3x6, instead of 4x7 it was 4x9 and etc...He basically just memorized the answers to specific situations.

And that's what a lot of sosuavers do, they have a problem they come here enter their username and pw and leave it to others to analyze and help them. They wait for the Rollo's and Warrior74's and jophil's to see their post and give their insight. And it does help. But it doesn't teach them to think for themselves. They have to think hard and learn to solve their own problems so when new complex problems arise that they never saw, they have their own basis and method to battle it. You can't carry the best posters of sosuave around with you everywhere and they aren't going to be there when the real tests from women are going to hit you. And these tests aren't going to be open book. The only thing that will help you is learning to think and act for yourself.
I totally agree with Arc, this is why if you checked my post history, this year I stopped posting for a long period of time, there are situations that you gonna need to figure out your self, the thing is that for growth to happen in life and the game, your gonna have to experience challenges that you haven't before. Sure you can get advice or read an old "Pook" article, but you won't relate to it until you understand and experience what you are going through.

The forum should be looked at as a "training" bicycle and once you get to a level comfortable enough to ride yourself, you should start "critical" thinking things through.

p.S. Knowing DTP he is just trying to motivate guys, sadly the guys who go out on the field to experience these challenges don't post anymore, 90% of posters just want a "quick fix" answer to a situation their currently going through.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I like what you're saying. A lot of people don't seem to understand you are supposed to use this site as a framework or the training bike as you said. I like your blog btw, mostly:up: the blonds :p