Don't you hate those losers who would never approach and yet DISS you?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Them suckers in clubs who stand together and drink and would never approach a woman, therefor never get rejected. However, as soon as you approach and get rejected - they laugh at you!

I mean seriously...who is the real loser? A guy who got rejected 10 times but got 3 numbers or a guy who didn't get anything at all?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
I mean seriously...who is the real loser? A guy who got rejected 10 times but got 3 numbers or a guy who didn't get anything at all?
That's ok really because the real lesson is that the guy who always approaches will eventually get some and the guy who doesn't approach will always go home with his hand.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mind those types of people. They are jealous and mad at themselves and why THEY don't have the guts to do what you're doing. It is insecurity. Instead of admitting their shortcoming and facing it, they choose to do the immature thing and put you down for it in order to make themselves feel better.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been rejected a kiss before.

See, rejection happens on many steps. You can be initially rejected, you can be rejected a number, a date, kino, a kiss, and finally a f*ck.

So, I think you have to realize that just because you got a kiss or kino doesn't mean that you won't be rejected a f*ck, so never expect anything!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha ha, i did that a few times. Lot's of fun....makes you feel a whole lot better when you leave the place.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you miss 100% of the shots that you dont take. - MJ

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
ha ha ha ha, i did that a few times. Lot's of fun....makes you feel a whole lot better when you leave the place.
You made fun of a guy who got rejected? You are no DJ...

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've got buddies that will pretend like they don't know me when I go into approach mode.. Instead of standing there beside me and watching and learning, they walk away and want nothing to do with me or my game..

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ logicallefty, we all have buddies like that. They have 0 game and are scared to be in the presence of it. However, most of my buddies that have stuck around love when I pull multiple women over to us to hang out and usually stick with me because its more fun.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm, and when you pull them girls - only you get the attention and not your guy friends, right?

Thats what happens to me!

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I see someone approach a babe and get rejected or not I just admire him because of his courege but i remember one night i was walking in a mall and I see a hot babe so I looked at her eyes and gave her a smile then I wanted to approch her to talk but suddenly I saw a skinny guy walk to her and start talking to her the girl looked at me again then looked at him and gave him the number.I know the number should be mine but that .......guy bit me.So I wait until the girl went away then I approach the guy(lol) and if my buddy didn't stop me I would probably change his face with a punch.God helped him.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phoenix_met said:
If I see someone approach a babe and get rejected or not I just admire him because of his courege but i remember one night i was walking in a mall and I see a hot babe so I looked at her eyes and gave her a smile then I wanted to approch her to talk but suddenly I saw a skinny guy walk to her and start talking to her the girl looked at me again then looked at him and gave him the number.I know the number should be mine but that .......guy bit me.So I wait until the girl went away then I approach the guy(lol) and if my buddy didn't stop me I would probably change his face with a punch.God helped him.
Huh? Why punch him? He didn't do anything wrong...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I would get rejected at the clubs, sometimes a few guys standing in the back would make fun of me while others would pat me on the back. It didn't take me long to realize which of these guys actually approached girls and which guys did not.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome, threads.. we have these "funny" guys at work - they manage to crack jokes like every 5 minutes, but you never see them even approach 1 girl..they instead play xbox and watch football.whose the real loser ?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if their your friends, watch out for those guys who laugh in the backround if you get shotdown. i have seen some guys who do all the ground work like going out and dancing with girls and approaching them then luring them back to the laughing pack of wolves. the laughing pack of wolves are going to hit on the girl and try and steal her out of your hands. thats what they are around for. you do the work and they steal the girl

logicallefty

Reaction score
insanity said:
if their your friends, watch out for those guys who laugh in the backround if you get shotdown. i have seen some guys who do all the ground work like going out and dancing with girls and approaching them then luring them back to the laughing pack of wolves. the laughing pack of wolves are going to hit on the girl and try and steal her out of your hands. thats what they are around for. you do the work and they steal the girl
...yeah, and the laughing pack of wolves has nothing to talk about with the girl other than bashing you.. Any mature girl with 1/2 a brain would see this happening and reject the wolf.. If she doesn't, let him have her, they are good for each other.. <brush brush>

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I can tell you are experienced logical :)

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
...yeah, and the laughing pack of wolves has nothing to talk about with the girl other than bashing you.. Any mature girl with 1/2 a brain would see this happening and reject the wolf.. If she doesn't, let him have her, they are good for each other.. <brush brush>
You're saying that they WILL steal the girl from you because they are being more dominant since they are bashing you?!