Don't want to mess this one up. Tips?

GolfGuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a great girl. Fun, attractive, and emotionally stable. Her interest lvl toward me right now is very high. Things are fresh and I really don’t want to mess this one up. I’ve read the bible and most of the good tips on here. However, could I get some quick and to – the – points tips in not losing this girl/or her interest level. Any advice would greatly be appreciated!!

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude . . .

What exactly is the problem?????:wave: ASk her out . .Hang out with her . . .Get to know her . .Can't make an omlet without breaking eggs!:trouble:Sorry if this is not of much help, but the best ideas are the most simple ones!

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First and most important tip: Calm the fvck down and get her off that pedestal your already putting her up on! You are saying how great she is in every way, and how not to "mess this one up"!

That is going to fvck you up badly, it will come across in your actions and her interest will decline. Remember that there are a number of guys in this world who have ditched her for whatever reason (i.e. ex's) - she is NOT perfect.

If you haven't made a move yet (asked her out, kissed her, more) do it asap. Then escalate until youre banging her. You already have strong attraction to her (she will sense it) - make a move soon or she will think you lack the confidence and her IL will plummet beyond retrieval.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, seeing as how you REALLY care too much. You're going to get weird on her, because you're focusing too much. Then she's going to dump your freaky ass.

Are there any other girls you're interested in? Now would be a good time, seeing as how you already lost this one.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
GolfGuru said:
I recently met a great girl. Fun, attractive, and emotionally stable. Her interest lvl toward me right now is very high. Things are fresh and I really don’t want to mess this one up. I’ve read the bible and most of the good tips on here. However, could I get some quick and to – the – points tips in not losing this girl/or her interest level. Any advice would greatly be appreciated!!

First and foremost DO NOT PUT YOUR HEAD UP HER ASS AND GET FVCKING CLINGY!

Be fun and a laid back fella.

Now. I assume from your name you're good with the clubs. How the fvck do I avoid slicing when I get to the back 9?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
send her a dozen roses and serenade her from outside her window before bed

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy her an expensive gift to show her that you love her. If you get shy or nervous on the date put on a ski mask and tell her it's a "confidence mask".

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do **** nobody else tells you to do. You got her interest level by doing your own thing, and you can keep it up by doing your own thing.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL be yourself he say :crackup: :D :D
déjà vu? The forum is filled with that quote...

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_McGregor said:
Buy her an expensive gift to show her that you love her. If you get shy or nervous on the date put on a ski mask and tell her it's a "confidence mask".
Also. It helps if you bring an icepick with you to go with the skimask. Just tell her its your "sexual stick". And proceed to make jabbing motions towards her.

This will really turn her on.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Also. It helps if you bring an icepick with you to go with the skimask. Just tell her its your "sexual stick". And proceed to make jabbing motions towards her.

This will really turn her on.

:crackup: "sexual stick"

bring a teddy bear, tell her he is your "mascot" and ask if "he can watch"

Last edited: