Don't talk no sh!t, don't be no b!tch

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learned a lesson just recently.
I have this bad habit: when girls do something to piss me off, i end up talking about it a LOT with their friends. Usually it escalates to me like "Yo, fvck that, if she doesn't call me back tonight, I'm done." and that type of stuff, when I don't really mean it. I'm usually jsut utterly p!ssed about how the whole night went in general.
Note: we weren't super-super close, she bailed a lot on plans. but then told all her friends she always wanted to chill with me and talked about me alot. So i jsut kept trying to chill with her, and each time it got fvcked, I got pushed further.

This chick had a bad habit of not answering ehr phone[her friends even confirmed this for me, I saw them call her often]. Otherwise thou, she was one of the those chicks worth more than a one-nighter.

Last saturday night I blew my whole ngiht. I drove the 15 minute drive to her district to chill with my best-friend n his girl, in hopes shed end up with us[as she said she would]. Lots of phonecalls back and forth later, shes at a party drunk, "doesn't think she can see me tonight."
i basicly go "thats cool. I feel like I'm wasting my time with you. have fun at ur party. peace."
after she calls n apologizes n invites me tot his party, my friend falls asleep..so i can't go. Next morning she calls 3 tiems n leaves a messaeg apologizing more n wants a call back. I call ehr back monday night.

Apparently that day 2 people yelled at her for me hahahahahaha. My big mouth talkin too much sh!t got her friends pissed at her. I think they all ended up telling her everything I ever said about her.... i told her "aight well i'm sorry botu that...if u still want to chill, give me a call."
yeah, a week later n no call. I ruined my chances with a HB8.5 whsoe amazingly fun, cause i talk too much n she fvcks up too much.
damn. i kinda miss her.

DOn't make my ****in mistakes. Keep ur sh!t talking to urself/with her. not her friends[they all love me btw, and were all backing me the majority of the time we were "sorta-together."]

-pat

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess my whoel point with this thread was A) to make an example of myself and B) ask a question.
you think i should call her up n try n fix things, or just fvck it n NEXT the chick?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't next her, just stop being such a little ***** ***** follwing her everywhere calling her to come and see you.

You know you have no power over her emotions yet, so why bother now? she knows you LVOE her somewhere inside, I can see it without you saying the word.

Just stop being so desperate and give both of you some space, expecially if your not going out yet

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa.
her and i made an arrangement that night to chill. she said she wanted to, and then baield once iw as out at my boys house.
thats not following. thats her being a b-i-t-c-h.
and considering she almost cried when i told ehr "i feel like you're a waste fo my time." i think i DO have control over ehr emotions[and this might scare her?] lol.

jessup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well remember there are so many variables when it comes to girls. It could be ANYTHING that turned her off you.

Give it a week and give her a call and say "look, we bot screwed up. I thought there could have been something good between us, do you want to catch up again?"

If no, **** her. Not literally. Next.

But just keep things in the future to yourself. If she was really wasting your time and you didn't care then you wouldn't have told her friends. But ..now that you have learnt your lesson you won't do it again.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, dont talk behind someone's back or complain to her friends about her, that's b!tch made. Tell her to her face. And she keeps flaking on you. Call her out on it and one and done her ass