Don't mess with a boxers gf

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slevin said:
I don't know what these idiots were thinking, but they got what was coming to them. :box:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4190938042466443086

Warning:This probably isn't safe for work, but it's not too brutal.
That was kinda "funny".:D

Do you think the guy hit the girl in purpose or just by accident?

The first two guys looked like some sort of thug wannabes trying to talk tough to each other.

And anyone know which country was this? When the woman was screaming, it sounded like some eastern european language to me...

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Do you think the guy hit the girl in purpose or just by accident?
Yes, if you look closely the guy turns to see them and then...BOOM!!

I'm guessing those a$$holes were filming themselves "accidentally" hitting strangers and wound up picking the wrong target that time around.

And anyone know which country was this? When the woman was screaming, it sounded like some eastern european language to me...
The title of the clip is "romales vs boxer" so my guess would be Romania, but I really have no idea.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Honestly If I was those 2 guys that dude would be ****ed. I would have broken off a nice strong branch from the trees there and chased his ass down.
Sure you would. :rolleyes:

That dude isnt no boxer he wasnt even guarding himself.
He was too busy punching.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Slevin, If you think 2 guys with wepons against a single guy they could obviously take him.
This is called a strawman arguement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

I never said that this guy would have won if the other two had weapons. Stop making up your own arguments to refute.

They also have the advantage of his back being turned to them.
They also have the disadvantage of lying on their backs because a better fighter put them there.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hilarious how he backs away after each knockdown, like he's waiting for a ref to jump in and a give the guy a ten count. It is force of habit, I guess.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slevin said:
The title of the clip is "romales vs boxer" so my guess would be Romania, but I really have no idea.
Romales means gypsy in the gypsy(romales) language. We Romanians sometime use it in a offensive way, something like "niger".

What I can tell you is that they don't speak Romanian in this clip. That's for sure. My guess would be they are turks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That fight would have been over more quickly had he not been restricting himself to formal boxing rules. He kept backing away to let them get up. The military teaches some hand-to-hand combat for the battlefield, and they say the next move after a knockdown is a "killing blow" to the head or throat.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CLEARLY intentional. his eyes were on her BEFORE his hand was... not cool to mess w/ innocent people who mind their own business.. punks like this deserve a good beatdown; make'em think twice about ****ing w/ people in the future

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He really was lightning fast onto that punk alright.

And yeah, as was mentioned above, it's pretty hard to guard up when you're laying into someone instead.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
And yeah, as was mentioned above, it's pretty hard to guard up when you're laying into someone instead.
Exactly.

Oh, and for those who want to know this took place in Poland.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The military teaches some hand-to-hand combat for the battlefield, and they say the next move after a knockdown is a "killing blow" to the head or throat.
Or the heart/ribcage... but having a dead body on your hands can lead to more problems than defending your honour.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just goes to prove that there are victims and there are fighters.
I guarantee criminals, hooligans, and punks are only succesful the majority time because 99% of the population are victims.

That could have been the 20th couple those guys did that to that day and I'll bet he was the only one to fight back.

It almost makes me sick to think how many men allow themselves to be victims to stuff like that. Almost like in Fight Club when the mission is to pick a fight with a total stranger.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a captain save a ho. He should have let her get hit and not got involved. She was probably asking for it anyway!

Isn't that the usual sosuave sentiment?

Anyway, I thought it was great and have loads of respect for that guy standing up for his girl. That's a real man in my opinion!

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn... he took them down real easy. The guy that hit got what he asked for, while the other guy... well, he got his ass kicked too by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Got to respect the fact that he was simply defending his girl, after the guys were down he waited for them to get back up!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Honestly If I was those 2 guys that dude would be ****ed. I would have broken off a nice strong branch from the trees there and chased his ass down. That dude isnt no boxer he wasnt even guarding himself.
If I was a boxer, and I was whooping up on some guy, and he was on his way to the ground, I wouldn't need to defend myself. I'm sure a boxer is only in the guard if he feels that a counter is coming. I doubt anybody is going to land a counter punch from the flat of their back.

Jariel said:
What a captain save a ho. He should have let her get hit and not got involved. She was probably asking for it anyway!

Isn't that the usual sosuave sentiment?

Anyway, I thought it was great and have loads of respect for that guy standing up for his girl. That's a real man in my opinion!
I hope your joking, in fact I believe you are, in the off chance that your not...
No. Nowhere in this site does it say "If your girl gets jacked in the face, let it go."

And yes, that guy is a man :rockon:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I hope your joking, in fact I believe you are, in the off chance that your not...
No. Nowhere in this site does it say "If your girl gets jacked in the face, let it go."
I've heard some guys here argue fervently against defending women, but I was exaggerating. :)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeh figured by the 2nd part of that post....

I don't care about what anybody says, if a guy gets physical with a woman I'm with, even if shes nothing more than a friend to me...I will defend her, just like I'd defend one of my bros...

Now if shes my GF..oh hell no, dont you dare get in my way. I don't care how poor of a fighter I am, I will go at you.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Haha yeh figured by the 2nd part of that post....

I don't care about what anybody says, if a guy gets physical with a woman I'm with, even if shes nothing more than a friend to me...I will defend her, just like I'd defend one of my bros...

Now if shes my GF..oh hell no, dont you dare get in my way. I don't care how poor of a fighter I am, I will go at you.
I agree 100%!