Don't make my mistake...

Clownboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really meesed this one up. I've been working at this resturant for about six months now. Of course we have our fair share of nice looking girls there. One in particular is our hostess. As opposed to all the other girls there I can actually have an intelligent conversation with her. The problem is that I have a rule about dating my co-workers. Don't do it (I've had some bad experiences in the past about that...). This past Friday I said, hell with it, I'm gonna ask her out. She agreed and we had a wonderful time. Here's the kicker: she said that she wished I had asked her out sooner because she's moving to Florida Dec. 27th. I learned an important lesson here and hopefully you guys will too.

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't remember who said it, but it lives with me. Used to be on the old forums header.

"Hesitation is like masturbation, in the end you're only screwing yourself."

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I live in Florida... give me her name and number and I'll close the deal for you.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JPFromTally
Hey, I live in Florida... give me her name and number and I'll close the deal for you.
Haha, nice.

Yea, you just gotta be careful. If you **** up and something happens you can get a bad rep. However if it goes well you can get the pot stirring with "other" coworkers if your feeling up to it.

Intense

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got 3 numbers from hb's I work with today. The problem is that today is my last day of work there and I'm going out of town for 6 weeks here in a couple weeks. I should've gotten numbers sooner...

Thanks for reinforcing this for everybody.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as working goes i don't have much experience (because of my age) but if you have improved yourself enough then you should have the ability to get a hotter, more mentally attractive girl through clubs, malls, etc.

Personally, I couldnt stand working with a bunch of chicks that have flaked out on me, "Dont sh!t were you eat".