Dont know what to do

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright in my classes this kid in my class starts making fun of me and then the rest of the class join him and their are alot of hot girls in my class and the kid making fun of me probably makes the girls look down on me to . how should i respond to this kid.

Yakovinho

Don Juan
Reaction score
just ignore him and he will stop, or just say "you laughing at me just to higher your low self-esteem"

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"you laughing at me just to higher your low self-esteem" thats exactly what i tell him then him and everyone else is like your a psychiatrist now when i ignore him they dont stop they keep doing it and its been going on for like a year now.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all right try not to laugh he says i have a small head and calls me goomba from the super mario brothers movie they think i look like one cause i workout alot and my head looks small compared to my body.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
hang out with people who bash on each other for fun, it will come to you.

attck things that people would normally be shy to attack

and it matters most how you say it, if you go whispering your comebacks people are just going think you're an idiot, say it loud, say it confidently (dont get caught by teacher though lol)

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use AMOG tactics. Like they said, turn the jokes around.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha i actually push him around but then he calls me a gorrilla lol

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are CORNY. What does he make fun of you about?

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he says I have a small head and he says i look like a goomba fro mario bros. He also calls me a gorrilla and My school nickname is juice box cause everyone thinks im on steriods. im called these names on a daily basis . And girls are standing by and watching people disrespect me and then they lose respect for me to. The whole school talks about me behind my back saying im to big and im a juice head or my head is in proportional and my friends have been telling me that they over hear girls talking about this stuff to iam very popular in my school i guess im not a geek but im known as the juicebox with a small head its really frustrating

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imitate him, only then he will know how stupid he looks.
If he gets physical, fight.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time he makes fun of you. Walk straight up to him, get in his face, and tell him if he doesn't shut up your gonna kick his a$$. If he pushes you away or doesn't quit... Thats when you bust his lip and show everybody you don't take any sh!t or f@ck around. You say you workout alot? Good, you shouldnt have a problem then...

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of fighting...but I totally agree with IAFYB.

I am not a very physically fit dude---not that I'm fat or anything, I'm just more of an intellectual, lie around the house and read big books type.
But...I am still never afraid to threaten someone if they're ****ing with me and I don't like it. And it works, because 99% of the time, people are bluffing. And if this guy is dissing on you with Nintendo references---he's part of that 99%.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Listen man, everyone knows your mom sucked me off in the parking lot last week. So let's cut out with the goomba jokes, because she could barely get her mouth around my head."

If he's ****ing with you bad in front of people, you have every right to say something like this. **** that guy.

dacanay

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad about the punctuations..but its the internet.. who cares

would it really be that bad if it went like..

Him: You look like goomba blah blah small head blah blah, big body blah blah
You: **** you *jab-straight-hook*

Do it outside school atleast..hahaha i aint familiar with the laws there.. but its all good here, ey you gotta do what you gotta do right?

You need to enforce respect mah man, if some guy is making fun of you and you tolerate it.. whats worse is that other people join in.. i dont mind if he's my buddy, but if he's like a random guy,,, **** em up dude.. The girls will think youre a fool, if you keep tolerating him.. believe me. Just knock him upside the head, it doesnt matter if you lose the fight.. as long as youi Hit him and hit him hard.. He'll think twice before saying **** to you again..The only reason he's doing that is coz u let him..

Ok, say theres this guy in your class who's like a BJJ, Muay thai boxing mixed martial arts champion. Who also happens to be a gang leader of one respected and feared gang. He has killed numerous people.. but he still gets all the girls.. Do you think that prcik who makes fun of you would do the same to him? Would ANYONE for that matter.. If someone did.. next time you'll see him is in the obituaries..