Don't know what I'm doing

Kleenhanz

Reaction score
Hello all. So I started working in a bar about a month ago, and on the weekends this one chick usually comes in and has a drink and leaves. A few weeks ago she was really into me but I didn't really get to talk to her much do to work. The next week she came in and I got off work early so we had a few drinks together and had fun. Near the end of the night she asked for my number and told me she had to go, and might not be in as much due to school starting. She hasn't gotten in touch with me since, and I don't want too much time to pass before we see each other again. I really want to get in touch with her and set up an actual date, but afraid if I add her on facebook and message her I will come off as a creep. Help would be appreciated as I haven't dated since high school.

Improving

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait and see. Don't check her out on facebook, preferably forget about it. If she's interested she'll get back. If not, then there's nothing you can do.

In10se

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she asked for your number, but you didn't get her's? That's a classic flaw right there because she is in full control of the social dynamic. Instead what I like to do is exchange numbers right then and there and save each other as something clever in each phone...maybe I'll be Matt Kickboxer or Matt Skydiver and the chick will be Katie Italy...I like to use the last name as a little reminder of something we talked about so I can call her up, relate back to that and get her out with me again. Don't focus too much on this one girl, you are a bartender and have the option to interact with hoards of quality women on any given night

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asked for your number, then I think you're fine to track her down on facebook. The only reason she wouldn't want to add you is if her page lists her as being in a relationship.

But if a woman likes you already, as this one does, you can do pretty much anything to pursue her; she wants that to happen. Another guy she doesn't like might do the exact same things as you and be labelled a creepy weirdo. Either way, she had her mind made up already, so either guy's specific tactics does not matter very much.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She must be in a break up situation with a guy, so she might be finishing it.
or she just plain playing games
Wait until she responds like a week or so
Than move on to next girl.
WHen you see her next time in your bar after this act normal like nothing happened.