Don't Know If this girl is messing with me or not

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyday I go into the building she says how nice my hair looks or how nice my shirt looks, she's asked me if I was gay because I wasn't really paying attention to her, and sometimes when i'm leaving to go home in my car I catch her staring at me and than today when she was walking by she touched my shoulder and my face. But what I don't get was today when I was walking into the building her friend said he's wearing the yellow shirt she said I don't think I want to say his shirt is nice he thinks i'm flirting with him. So if she doesn't want me to think she's flirting with me, why does she do this?

Last edited:

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some sentence structure would really help here.

Yes she is flirting with you and obviously likes you.

Use your brain, man. She is giving you compliments, she's touching you, you say she's watching you walk to your car. What more do you need?

You're not giving her any feedback, and her saying that she "wasn't flirting with you" was a way of throwing in a disqualifier, the same way guys do with girls (like she is feeling totally rebuffed and giving you a sh1t test now, trying to get a reaction). She's probably frustrated that you're not paying attention to her (I'm assuming what we meant to say in the one sentence was she thinks your "gay" because you DONT pay attention to her.. but feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Do you need to be hit over the head with a bat here?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
Some sentence structure would really help here.

Yes she is flirting with you and obviously likes you.

Use your brain, man. She is giving you compliments, she's touching you, you say she's watching you walk to your car. What more do you need?

You're not giving her any feedback, and her saying that she "wasn't flirting with you" was a way of throwing in a disqualifier, the same way guys do with girls (like she is feeling totally rebuffed and giving you a sh1t test now, trying to get a reaction). She's probably frustrated that you're not paying attention to her (I'm assuming what we meant to say in the one sentence was she thinks your "gay" because you DONT pay attention to her.. but feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Do you need to be hit over the head with a bat here?
Good reply!

Trying to reclaim the upper hand!

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in with this chick. If you like her don't let it slip away.

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
You're in with this chick. If you like her don't let it slip away.
What am I supposed to do? She has a boyfriend.

Reaction score
Lol, a boyfriend doesn't change my modus operandi whatsoever. You play it exactly like you would if she didn't have a boyfriend.

Also, play around with her sometimes throwing comments in like, "Does your boyfriend know you like me more than him?" stuff like that will get her going. Trust me. :up:

Kuwi said:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Teh_Wolf said:
thanks for the positive help
:rolleyes: Yeah because something he's supposed to immerse himself into for days,weeks or even months specifically designed to make him understand how sh!t really works with chicks and which also has a by-product of becoming a real life man of worth could NEVER compete with bandaid remedies to questions like:

Could it?

Oh and thanks for YOUR positive help, you ironic douche.

Reaction score
Guys, don't change the topic. Whatever issues you guys got you guys can deal in PMs (if it's that big of a deal), we're all here to help one another.